Groups
    EXPIRED

(ASDA) COD; Black ops £4.97 when you trade in...

Trade in either

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBOX/PS3)
    Fallout: New Vegas (XBOX/PS3)
    Fable 3

At selected stores who take trade ins.

14 Comments

Awesome! Just hope there's enough stock!

How did you find this out dude?

Original Poster

I know somebody who works at an ASDA store on music & video - obviously it is very difficult to prove this as the information on this is only on the internal computers... but trust me... this is happening 100%

If this is true, which of the stated games is the cheapest to buy (purely to trade back)?

AgentSingh

If this is true, which of the stated games is the cheapest to buy (purely … If this is true, which of the stated games is the cheapest to buy (purely to trade back)?

Star Wars? Received poor reviews.

Starts: 02/11/2010 Expires: 05/11/2010???? - what does that mean as it doesn't even come out until 09/11/10 oO

supermod

-11°

Moved to MISC until Asda's actually release day offers can be confirmed - with an advert etc.

did they say how much it would be without a trade in?

New titles tend to drop to £21 trade in quite quickly at ASDA so i wonder if its gonna be £26 on launch...

Banned

please let this be true...

Thanks

Banned

just to note asda aren't taking trade in yet for force unleashed 2 yet

if you can go into ASDA and buy one of those 3 games at the already pre-owned trade in price? then trade it back in at another store for COD

Believable as it's not that different to their FIFA 11 deal. All these games would get thirty quid at least second hand so doesn't work out any better than Tesco offer . Two of the games aren't really buy play trade type games either as they are rpgs
    Edited by: "stewby" 5th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions