Groups

ASDA CUT FUEL PRICE AGAIN! CAP ON PETROL AT 113.9

Following on from last weeks 2p cut Asda are cutting the price of petrol to 113.9 per litre, hopefully the rest will follow. Starts tomorrow

16 Comments

Thanks good to know

just filled up aaaggghhhh

ADZ1478;8696447

just filled up aaaggghhhh

me too.....60 bloody quid! :x

bitseylango;8696482

me too.....60 bloody quid! :x

That only gets you about 8 litres at the moment.

Will be due a fill up in the next few days. Take advantage of the deal then

Original Poster

ttocswahs;8696311

http://your.asda.com/2010/5/26/we-re-cutting-petrol-prices-again

Thanks for the extra info rep added

Still 120.9 a litre at tesco near me

Banned

Morrisons cut, asda followed.

fab! filled up for 119.9 yesterday. am i the only one who struggles filling up. have a honda civic, new shape and its quite high up the petrol thingy. ie i have to use 2 hands to pump the petrol...im a weakling! (old skool word!)

Use Asda petrol a lot - pay with their credit card that gives 1p a litre off, don't use it for anything else.

bollx just filled up with 118.9 asda diesel, o well at least i can save when i put petrol in the wifes car

mr.potato_head;8696490

That only gets you about 8 litres at the moment.Will be due a fill up in … That only gets you about 8 litres at the moment.Will be due a fill up in the next few days. Take advantage of the deal then

:?

we need to fill up on Monday for Holiday, you reckon its worth waiting until the last minute? ie: 8am Monday

Banned

114.9 at morrisons atm.....camden

two Asdas near me but no Asda petrol...Morrisons have dropped the price twice, each time the day after I've filled up!!

sonia75;8699529

two Asdas near me but no Asda petrol...Morrisons have dropped the price … two Asdas near me but no Asda petrol...Morrisons have dropped the price twice, each time the day after I've filled up!!

next time you need to fill up put it off and go the next day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions