Groups

asda deliveries

does anyone know who asda use for deliveries? i ordered that £25 bike and when i got in i had a form left from royal mail, but ive racked my brains and im not due any parcels and the only thing i can think of is the bike.

15 Comments

i'd be surprised if it was royal mail but may be wrong! Have you tried asda customer services?? They should be able to tell you and provide you with a tracking number if relevant?

This happened to me the other day. so left work early to collect from local collection and it was a bottle of flash i had got from the freebie section.

Banned

You might have won something.

royal mail is one of the options they use for dvds/blurays etc-so maybe they used for the bike-never ordered anything large from them so not sure.

Keep an eye out for a postie with new wheels :thumbsup:

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Royal_mail_bicycle_messenger_Ilminster.JPG/180px-Royal_mail_bicycle_messenger_Ilminster.JPG

[COLOR="Red"]Why don't you phone them up and ask?[/COLOR]

Hi Pink-ka, im pretty sure Asda use the home delivery network (I ordered at Christmas). Also I got a form off the PO a couple of weeks ago, went to the post office to find out it was a "not enough postage paid letter", I paid the £1.18 to get it only to find it was a flyer from a local restaurant that I didnt want...not happy at all !

Original Poster

ive logged onto asda and it says fully dispatched but just looked at the form again and it says there was no name on the parcel so i doubt it will be asda now, it has return wrote on it underlined which ive never noticed on any other form, im wondering if someones returned something to me.

Banned

pink-ka;7849495

ive logged onto asda and it says fully dispatched but just looked at the … ive logged onto asda and it says fully dispatched but just looked at the form again and it says there was no name on the parcel so i doubt it will be asda now, it has return wrote on it underlined which ive never noticed on any other form, im wondering if someones returned something to me.

Ebay?

Amazon?

HUKD?

Original Poster

DLM;7849577

Ebay?Amazon?HUKD?

i thought ebay, but no ones been in touch to say there returning anything or want a refund.

Banned

pink-ka;7849659

i thought ebay, but no ones been in touch to say there returning anything … i thought ebay, but no ones been in touch to say there returning anything or want a refund.

You will just have to wait and see.

Is there an option for you to have it re-delivered?

Original Poster

DLM;7849696

You will just have to wait and see.Is there an option for you to have it … You will just have to wait and see.Is there an option for you to have it re-delivered?

yeah, the delivery office is only down the road so will be quicker to go and pick it up tomorrow. it will probably be some rubbish lol

Banned

pink-ka;7849759

yeah, the delivery office is only down the road so will be quicker to go … yeah, the delivery office is only down the road so will be quicker to go and pick it up tomorrow. it will probably be some rubbish lol

Have you entered any competitions?

Original Poster

DLM;7849774

Have you entered any competitions?

not that i know of, ive asked my partner and hes no idea what it is either.

Banned

pink-ka;7850181

not that i know of, ive asked my partner and hes no idea what it is … not that i know of, ive asked my partner and hes no idea what it is either.

Oh well, it's a surprise :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions