Asda delivery driver pay?

Found 21st Nov 2011
Hi can someone tell me the hourly pay for an Asda home shopping delivery driver?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
surely it depends where you live but i think in blackpool it is £6ph lol
Its around £6.70 ph in London
Edited by: "Spammed" 21st Nov 2011
Its Basildon

Thanks
tree fiddy.
Now that's ambition I tells ya!
churchill

surely it depends where you live but i think in blackpool it is £6ph lol

Hope not, NMW is more than that!

(If you are older than a sprog)
moose109

Hope not, NMW is more than that!(If you are older than a sprog)

Ok £6.08 ph is that better for you does the 8p make that much of a difference X)
churchill

Ok £6.08 ph is that better for you does the 8p make that much of a … Ok £6.08 ph is that better for you does the 8p make that much of a difference X)

8p is a lot! You think, after 3 hours, that extra 24p will be able to pay for one of those cheap pasta packs in Asda
dimebars

more ambition than most of the scroungers on here

Any job is better than no job, I'd rather work for asda than be on the dole. I'm not sure of the pay, but I know if you work on a night it's £2 ph more

dimebars

Good for you yinujim, now if the other 2.62 million unemployed able bodied people got out there and found a job, this country wouldn't be in the financial trouble it is!

I say well done and good luck! :-)
Good for you yinujim, now if the other 2.62 million unemployed able bodied people got out there and found a job, this country wouldn't be in the financial trouble it is!

I say well done and good luck! :-)
deleted265520
It is £6 an hour more than what you'd be earning unemployed.
£6 an hour, and all they can eat and drink from the back of their van.
7.39 is the rate in London, where I work

punkstoner1

How can you afford to live in london on that kind of money. You must have … How can you afford to live in london on that kind of money. You must have to live like some sort of Rat.Oh I forgot employers are subsidised by the government in the form of benefits and so-called tax credits.

If tax credits (from labour) didnt exist, and minimum wage (labour again) didnt exist, I wonder what kind of animal people would be living like in London today?
Depends what area you work in, the London cluster get slightly more pay.
punkstoner1

Are you a cluster co-ordinator?

What?
good luck OP I hope you like the job too, will make it better
miles136

good luck OP I hope you like the job too, will make it better

thread is 7 months old!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions