Expired

Asda groceries online not working for anyone else?

Found 11th Apr 2015
Yesterday afternoon I tried to book a slot via the Android app for today but, I kept getting an error message. Once I got home and on my laptop, every time I load the home page, it redirects me to the page telling me there's a technical error. This is still the case this morning. Has anyone else had any problems, those with a delivery pass?
Reason I mention delivery pass is, I created a new account last night and I got no errors and this morning I can log into the new account fine and go to book a slot etc. Even got my partners old account signed in and all works fine. So then I signed into my account, as my account has the delivery pass and as soon as I'm signed in, it all goes to pot and I just keep getting redirected to the error message page.
So am wondering if it's affecting others with delivery passes as well, or if it's just an issue with my account.
Community Updates
AskGroceries
15 Comments
What does the error message say? by the sounds of it it's just your account hun, I would ring Asda and get them to take a look.
Everytime I log in I just get redirected to this page: http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/back_soon/unavailable.shtml

Sorry, we're having
a technical hiccup
We’re doing everything we can to fix it. Please return to
the previous page and try again.

I almost cancelled the delivery pass but, completely forgot so was only renewed last Sunday so was looking to make the most of it for this month.
I had been Tweeting them yesterday but, they're not back online till 9am. Shall take a look to see when the helpline opens
Seem to be having a lot of problems then... Got my shopping delivered Thursday and they took the money out of my bank twice!! Luckily Co Op refunded me.
deanmiles25

Seem to be having a lot of problems then... Got my shopping delivered … Seem to be having a lot of problems then... Got my shopping delivered Thursday and they took the money out of my bank twice!! Luckily Co Op refunded me.

Did they take it out twice, or did the take out the order amount but, have a hold on the order price as well?
Happens all the time unfortunately. If what I order comes to say £60 but, fruit veg weighed more/less than estimated or an item wasn't available so my true order value is say £58, they'll take the £58 out but I'll have a £60 hold on my account, £60 of funds I can't access.
Fortunately the coop are used to Asda so drop the hold amount (it automatically drops after 10 days if you don't ring them), I have to ring them probably 9 out of 10 orders. Which is one of the reasons I was considering cancelling my pass as I'm sick of ringing the bank.

Didn't realise the helpline opened at 7 so spoke to someone. Unfortunately they don't know what the issue is and tried several things. So has now been passed onto a manager and am waiting for a callback.
Use a credit card if you can. That stops them from ring fencing money from your bank account.
Hope its a widespread error. Easy night for me later if thats the case :-P
Having trouble with asda shopping try to sign in and the cheeky **** try to say it's my Internet connection at fault, seem a bit strange as I just come off six other sites with no problems, so why is asda telling porkies, there sure as hell not telling there customers.
ASDA Price Guarantee not working on my laptop but it is working on my phone...
Hi Bex, did this problem get resolved. I know it was nearly 2 years ago but I am having this problem now and Asda seem to be dragging their heels in getting this sorted out. Thanks
I am also receiving the same message these past two weeks. Anyone else got any answers?
bridgenetemple1

I am also receiving the same message these past two weeks. Anyone else … I am also receiving the same message these past two weeks. Anyone else got any answers?

yes ive been having the same issues for the past 3 weeks...very very annoying because we dont have a local asda...thats why i have a delivery pass. I manage to add a few things, then it says technical issues, so i hit back a couple of times, can add a few more things but am unable to search, look at alternatives or find anything in the menus. I literally can only add things from my favourites, for a bit anyway!! But if it carries on instead of dying from frustration/killing my laptop, i may have to cancel delivery pass and just shop at morrisons...which is just around the corner (but more expensive)
emwem77

yes ive been having the same issues for the past 3 weeks...very very … yes ive been having the same issues for the past 3 weeks...very very annoying because we dont have a local asda...thats why i have a delivery pass. I manage to add a few things, then it says technical issues, so i hit back a couple of times, can add a few more things but am unable to search, look at alternatives or find anything in the menus. I literally can only add things from my favourites, for a bit anyway!! But if it carries on instead of dying from frustration/killing my laptop, i may have to cancel delivery pass and just shop at morrisons...which is just around the corner (but more expensive)

Have you tried using a different browser?
fcsmith99

Hi Bex, did this problem get resolved. I know it was nearly 2 years ago … Hi Bex, did this problem get resolved. I know it was nearly 2 years ago but I am having this problem now and Asda seem to be dragging their heels in getting this sorted out. Thanks

Hi i am having the problem with using the webpage . When i go to click on groceries it says sorry we are having a technical hiccup. last 4 weeks it has been going on i used to be able to go back add a few things then it would go again but yesterday cannot use it just goes straight to technical problem page. I can use my phone to access it also my sons computer but not mine. its very frustrating.
I deleted it and reinstalled the whole asda site and it appears to be working again. Fingers crossed.
fcsmith99

Hi Bex, did this problem get resolved. I know it was nearly 2 years ago … Hi Bex, did this problem get resolved. I know it was nearly 2 years ago but I am having this problem now and Asda seem to be dragging their heels in getting this sorted out. Thanks

Sorry have only just seen this, not as active on here as I once was. Moving urgh. Anyway...
It appeared to be a problem with my account. They ended up refunding me for the delivery pass and I had to use a new/different account. Haven't used Asda for ages though as ended up switching to Tesco as more reliable and better fruit/veg and tastier food overall.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants