EXPIRED

ASDA Grocery Delivery..

If they deliver outside your timeslot can you ask the bloke/call centre for a refund?

12 Comments

Yes :-D

Original Poster

Any clue as to whether the driver or the call centre is best to ask for this?

You should be able to get a delivery cost refund and I think the driver can do that. They can also take returns and authorize a refund for those too...

Original Poster

nice, thank you.

Original Poster

Asda delivery came, asked for a refund on the 4 cases of pepsi I decided I didn't want and on delivery, will be interested to see how much I get charged

rayman

You should be able to get a delivery cost refund and I think the driver … You should be able to get a delivery cost refund and I think the driver can do that. They can also take returns and authorize a refund for those too...

I dont think they can Rayman, all the tesco vans are not allowed to carry cash or accept or give payments of any kind, this might be different for Asda but i think the general rule was that the van was never to have any money in it because of where drivers have to park. The vans in the past have been smashed into and stuff taken.

The best person to ask for a refund (which they will gladly give to you) is the callcentre.

schizoboy

Asda delivery came, asked for a refund on the 4 cases of pepsi I decided … Asda delivery came, asked for a refund on the 4 cases of pepsi I decided I didn't want and on delivery, will be interested to see how much I get charged

Tesco policy is if you are not entirely happy with the items you have recieved either give them back to the driver and when he gets back to the store admim will process refunds, or you can go into your local store yourself with your receipt plus items and exchange the items back for money.

Original Poster

The ASDA delivery bloke barcode scanned both sets of pepsi cases and said delivery would be refunded as well as the pepsi cans...

schizoboy is correct They always use their scanner to mark refunds for things like unacceptable substitutions. Then they put the amount back into your bank a few days later if they've already taken it...

Ah tesco dont do scanners lol

Original Poster

It was a pda with a large/powerful irda port on what looked like wm3 when i signed for it...

schizoboy

It was a pda with a large/powerful irda port on what looked like wm3 when … It was a pda with a large/powerful irda port on what looked like wm3 when i signed for it...

EHHhhhhhh lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1121
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846127
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2185
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226

See more discussions