Found 1st Jan 2009
Hi all

Whats the best way to contact Asda regarding an error regarding my final bill.
They charged me £10 too much as I ordered 9x 568ml Bulmers for [email protected]£20 offer x 3=£60. My online invoice showed £60 for a week until I was charged today £70.

I have sent an message from my asda account, Do they ever reply?.

They also never delivered on the day I asked for as the van got stuck in the snow(fair enough), but never got any phone call regarding this.

Will I shop for groceries online again.....no way!

Cheers!!

1. Misc
  2. Grocery
7 Comments

best way is to call them on the number in email they send you regarding order confirmation, response is fast if u call not sure if u email thm thou,
good luck and happy new year 2010!

Original Poster

flp14344;7388890

best way is to call them on the number in email they send you regarding … best way is to call them on the number in email they send you regarding order confirmation, response is fast if u call not sure if u email thm thou,good luck and happy new year 2010!

Happy new year to you!!!, I found the number 0844........

I wonder if customer services are working today?

tonygee;7388891

Happy new year to you!!!, I found the number 0844........I wonder if … Happy new year to you!!!, I found the number 0844........I wonder if customer services are working today?

i think should be working today,:thumbsup:

Delivery charge fir getting stuck in the snow

they still owe me £!0 for the complete mess they failed to correct last time i used them so good luck with that....theyre a mess as at home delivery.

I've used Asda's home delivery loads of times. No problems whatsoever.

linuxlinks;7389244

I've used Asda's home delivery loads of times. No problems whatsoever.

twice ive used it and twice theyve messed it up...:x If they make a mistake fair dos but i expect it put right which they didnt i did...and they said they'd give me £10 as a good will which i havent got.

Staff in store great-home delivery crap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions