Asda home delivery, Have you ever got anything free?

Well i just had my shopping delivered and never thought to check (i shop with Tesco's all the time)

I am unpacking my shopping and what do i find?????

FISH CAKES 8 BOXES!!!!!! Birdseye Cod Cakes sooooo thats 32 fish cakes lol

Erm i dont have a freezer either so the cats are having them oh and i took some round to the parents

24 Comments

sounds all good, was it intentional by asada for you being a good customer or by accident do you think? lol

Original Poster

4241mackay;2058907

sounds all good, was it intentional by asada for you being a good … sounds all good, was it intentional by asada for you being a good customer or by accident do you think? lol

Maybe it was a welcome back present, i shopped with them months ago but stuck with tesco in the end soooo mabye its a WELCOME TO ASDA AGAIN HAVE SOME FISH CAKES!!!

they were still wrapped up in the tape stuff you know like as if they came of a pallet

wow u dont have a freezer! is that by choice?

cant u take em to your mams? shame would put you on for a while..

Yeh I got someone else shoppinh once and they told me to keep it as well as my own.

I got loads of packets of cat food - I have not cat
Pooper scooper bags - I have not dog
12 pack of toilet roll - yeh I have a use for that
4 fruit corners - yum yum

How can you keep them? Dont you have a heart!!!!! :?

I would return them!!! :thumbsup:

That sounds a bit fishy to me! (Sorry!!!) :0)

I got a pack of FABS with last weks tesco shop.

i got a crate of fosters once that had £0.00 on against them on my invoice

Original Poster

magicbeans;2058934

wow u dont have a freezer! is that by choice?

No i would like one but i have no room i just has an under counter fridge
i77.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

Original Poster

nikkib123;2058996

Yeh I got someone else shoppinh once and they told me to keep it as well … Yeh I got someone else shoppinh once and they told me to keep it as well as my own.I got loads of packets of cat food - I have not catPooper scooper bags - I have not dog12 pack of toilet roll - yeh I have a use for that4 fruit corners - yum yum

Wish i got cat food free that would of been handy.

Original Poster

louloo;2058962

cant u take em to your mams? shame would put you on for a while..

Yeah i took most of them round to my mums she can have them, I not to keen on fish cakes.

Original Poster

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/hunykore/005.jpg

PLEASE NOTE :::::::: THAT IS NOT FOOD SITTING NEXT TO THEM ITS WALLPAPER (i started decorating today)

Are they close to expire date? Otherwise why would they give them free unless it's an error.

Original Poster

Abvance;2059877

Are they close to expire date? Otherwise why would they give them free … Are they close to expire date? Otherwise why would they give them free unless it's an error.

No the date is use by 2009, I dont have a clue what happened but i not been charged for them sooooo its free thats that best bit just wish it was something good

Huny;2059767

No i would like one but i have no room i just has an under counter … No i would like one but i have no room i just has an under counter fridgehttp://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/hunykore/015.jpg

cute cat

i wouldnt give them to a cat! give em to someone you know or to a homeless shelter! have a heart (and a fish cake on toast (very nice) )

Original Poster

jackt010;2060004

i wouldnt give them to a cat! give em to someone you know or to a … i wouldnt give them to a cat! give em to someone you know or to a homeless shelter! have a heart (and a fish cake on toast (very nice) )

My cat and my parents have them cakes didnt like them lol

I get stuff free most weeks, from tesco, sainsburys and asda.

Best thing we ever got was a £40 bottle of champagne
Wierdest was 4 loaves of bread, 3 packets of burger buns, 7 packets of bananas and 6 kerry gold butters (all in one order) - we were knocking on all the neighbours and giving them bananas. Think they thought we were bananas!

Thing is, if it is other peoples shopping, then why do we never get stuff missing??? I always check my shopping against the list just in case.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;2060036

I get stuff free most weeks, from tesco, sainsburys and asda.Best thing … I get stuff free most weeks, from tesco, sainsburys and asda.Best thing we ever got was a £40 bottle of champagneWierdest was 4 loaves of bread, 3 packets of burger buns, 7 packets of bananas and 6 kerry gold butters (all in one order) - we were knocking on all the neighbours and giving them bananas. Think they thought we were bananas!Thing is, if it is other peoples shopping, then why do we never get stuff missing??? I always check my shopping against the list just in case.

My first order they forgot my two boxes of 48 pack cat food!!!!!! and chicken, a pizza. Ended up getting it all delivered the next day and my money back AND vouchers lol hence why i do my shopping most of the time with tesco lol

I havent really had anything missing, I call and get stuff refunded all the time though (mainly due to short shelf life - just mention that sainsburys print it on the sheet for you and give you the chance to give it back.) or call and get delivery refunded because they were early or late.

i got a few thing extra from tesco a while ago,cant even remember what it was,didnt bother phoning them:thumbsup:

ha ha, i might take up doing my shopping online!!!

Original Poster

vicknanth;2059963

cute cat

Thank you, He likes to think he is the boss of the house, But i think my other cat who is young is the boss of the house lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    3. love affairs912
    4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions