Groups

Asda home delivery not delivered but been charged

Ordered a delivery on jan 19th,they rang on the expected delivery date and informed that the majority of items i ordered were out of stock and the order would be cancelled.

I thought that was the end of it but today i see theyve taken payment from my account and logging into asda.com it shows my order as delivered!

I've rung and spoken to asda who have said the money would be put back into my account within 8- 10 days,but in the meantime im over my overdraft thanks to asda :o(

Anyone had the same happen? any quicker way to get my money back?

Not going to bother with asda home shopping again!

4 Comments

hi

don't know any quicker ways to get your money back but if you have had any charges applied to your account because of their error - get proof via statement etc.. they should pay your costs

steph

i agree with steph although if they didn't cancel until the expected delivery date wouldn't you have known the money was coming out before then and have the funds in the account?

Banned

moral of the story = budget better so you dont get within £4 of your overdraft limit!

Banned

csiman;7756461

moral of the story = budget better so you dont get within £4 of your … moral of the story = budget better so you dont get within £4 of your overdraft limit!

and don't post threads expecting sympathy :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions