Asda home delivery tried to deliver a cancelled order and then debited my account!!!!

I had an order scheduled for Sat am (last Sat) and i decided that i had to go out on Sat so i would cancel it. I put all my items back into my basket and did'nt check out (i have done this before and your time runs out and the delivery slot is cancelled) as there seems to be no cancel order button. Sat morning and the Asda man turns up with my shopping, i told him i cancelled this order so he took it away. I have just checked my bank and bl@@dy Asda have debited my account for the shopping. I am waiting for the home shopping to open as i am furious.

3 Comments

those swine

Banned

" I put all my items back into my basket and did'nt check out"

if you dont check out, then it delivers your original order

Original Poster

csiman;3559973

" I put all my items back into my basket and did'nt check out"if you dont … " I put all my items back into my basket and did'nt check out"if you dont check out, then it delivers your original order

But i didn't accept any shopping and was still charged
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165
    2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay22
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions