Asda issue

Posted 23rd Apr
Hi guys and girls

I’m having an issue with my Asda order. I paid for the order with multiple gift cards 3x £10 gift cards and I tried to amend the order with new total being higher. When I click checkout It is saying the gift cards have already been used so wants full balance. So I can’t amend the order basically. Anybody know a way around this ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Yes, contact Asda ring, email, Twitter or live chat..
7 Comments
Bargainhead23/04/2020 05:12

Good luck with that, i tried contacting Asda the other day, they not replying to emails any more, got an automated reply saying our mailbox is no longer active, due to putting all our resources into our phone line, please call us.
Called, waited an hour and gave up, ive just let them keep my money until this is all over, to much hassle
Mark_Hickman23/04/2020 09:37

Good luck with that, i tried contacting Asda the other day, they not …Good luck with that, i tried contacting Asda the other day, they not replying to emails any more, got an automated reply saying our mailbox is no longer active, due to putting all our resources into our phone line, please call us.Called, waited an hour and gave up, ive just let them keep my money until this is all over, to much hassle

tesco are no longer replying to any email enquiries. it took them a few weeks to reply to my email only to say they are not replying to emails!

their phone line is open but it states only to call them if the call is urgent. i wasn't sure if my call was classed as urgent but as i had been given someone else's shopping, i thought it may be acceptable to class that as urgent.
mutley123/04/2020 12:27

tesco are no longer replying to any email enquiries. it took them a few …tesco are no longer replying to any email enquiries. it took them a few weeks to reply to my email only to say they are not replying to emails! their phone line is open but it states only to call them if the call is urgent. i wasn't sure if my call was classed as urgent but as i had been given someone else's shopping, i thought it may be acceptable to class that as urgent.

Could work in your favour, tell them to collect the incorrect shopping and they will more than likely refund you and let you keep it all due to virus
mutley123/04/2020 12:27

tesco are no longer replying to any email enquiries. it took them a few …tesco are no longer replying to any email enquiries. it took them a few weeks to reply to my email only to say they are not replying to emails! their phone line is open but it states only to call them if the call is urgent. i wasn't sure if my call was classed as urgent but as i had been given someone else's shopping, i thought it may be acceptable to class that as urgent.

Looks like Asda isn't the only retailer then! Asda have CLOSED ALL emails and social media since 17/03/20! Pity all the consumers messaging them with no response as only one pinned tweet
Mark_Hickman23/04/2020 13:39

Could work in your favour, tell them to collect the incorrect shopping and …Could work in your favour, tell them to collect the incorrect shopping and they will more than likely refund you and let you keep it all due to virus

no such luck! they said if we wanted refunds for the wine (it was wine someone else had ordered as they gave our wine to someone else and theirs to us, incompetent idiots), we would have to take it back into a store or give it back when we next get a delivery.

as we couldn't get a delivery anymore because of limited slots available, i had to take the wine back into a store to get the refund. i had to queue for 30 minutes to get into the store but it wasn't too much bother as i would have gone shopping there anyway. however it is a bit of a cheek of tesco to demand that i had to do this because they messed up the delivery. if i didn't shop instore that would mean i would lose the refund.
mutley123/04/2020 15:14

no such luck! they said if we wanted refunds for the wine (it was wine …no such luck! they said if we wanted refunds for the wine (it was wine someone else had ordered as they gave our wine to someone else and theirs to us, incompetent idiots), we would have to take it back into a store or give it back when we next get a delivery. as we couldn't get a delivery anymore because of limited slots available, i had to take the wine back into a store to get the refund. i had to queue for 30 minutes to get into the store but it wasn't too much bother as i would have gone shopping there anyway. however it is a bit of a cheek of tesco to demand that i had to do this because they messed up the delivery. if i didn't shop instore that would mean i would lose the refund.

Bit of a joke everyones losing out due to the virus and supermarkets are absolutely raking in the cash and their staff are at increased risk and being treated unfairly ive heard at some places
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions