Groups

Asda Misprice?

Whats up with asda website, have noticed many products showing zero value, eg asda shortbread, 24 pack of coke, punjana teabags all free lol,
    Their small print states:
    "Please note that these prices are for guidance only.
    You will be charged the in-store price of all available items on the day they are delivered." so i guess they can charge when you receive the groceries?

Surprised no-one posted any of the deals yet Perhaps its justa glitch for me, anyone else seeing zero prices on the products above, many more zero rated too.

5 Comments

Banned

well like you say mate, will never get honoured... so pointless posting as a deal.

Original Poster

DangerGod

well like you say mate, will never get honoured... so pointless posting … well like you say mate, will never get honoured... so pointless posting as a deal.

Thought so,just going to sneak a few tea bags and biscuits in and take a punt, if they charge me, not the end of the world.

Bully

Thought so,just going to sneak a few tea bags and biscuits in and take a … Thought so,just going to sneak a few tea bags and biscuits in and take a punt, if they charge me, not the end of the world.

Yeah they can charge you the extra afterwards.

just went to see... nothing is showing up as 0p ...
    liking the tesco offers better! 1p cookies
    Edited by: "5nowman" 23rd Feb 2011

Asda are so rubbish at delivering you probably won't get half your shopping anyway!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions