asda ... no delivery slots available .....

Found 21st Dec 2017
asda no slots till next week boo and got a pass an all
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
That's sooo weird. As if it's xmas or something? 🤔🤔🤔
Wonder why that is
12 Comments
Sainsburys and tesco the same when I checked first thing
It's been like that for a few days, but I have noticed that they release a few click & collect spaces every afternoon.
Wonder why that is
That's sooo weird. As if it's xmas or something? 🤔🤔🤔
I always book mine weeks before Xmas, the slot s this time of year are taken very early
Bloody "Whatsit" - you'll have to tear yourself away from your "alexa" , "Dot" , Gaming machine (insert as applicable ) lift your bum off the sofa and go down the shops - Shock ! Horror !
I had a Tesco slot.. When I tried to add items to the basket (because I just added a few bits to reserve it.) it just wasn't happening.. After about a million attempts and sitting there watching it crash and refresh I just gave up and cancelled it, thinking 'it'll be fine, I'll just start over..' But the second it was re-released it was already snapped up by someone else! Boo boos.

Do I want to schlepp around Tesco? Nope.

Will people expect more than oats, chia seeds and out of date poppadoms? Probably!

...schlepping round the aisles it is then

urgh
Brexit at work again, typical, or is it Ms Terrible May or Donald 'The Duck' Trump's fault?
Or it may even be extraneous factors like the weather or an alien invasion (Daily Mail favourite) or even Christmas.
So hard to say really.
But I blame Jose Mourinho as he likely parked a bus in front of your local Asda just because its within 50 miles of a half decent Premier league team or even a Championship team; you can't be too careful.
Nikki9991 h, 6 m ago

I had a Tesco slot.. When I tried to add items to the basket (because I …I had a Tesco slot.. When I tried to add items to the basket (because I just added a few bits to reserve it.) it just wasn't happening.. After about a million attempts and sitting there watching it crash and refresh I just gave up and cancelled it, thinking 'it'll be fine, I'll just start over..' But the second it was re-released it was already snapped up by someone else! Boo boos.Do I want to schlepp around Tesco? Nope.Will people expect more than oats, chia seeds and out of date poppadoms? Probably!...schlepping round the aisles it is then urgh

I should be wary There will be a lot of common folk down the supermarket too
I had the same with Tesco. Tried to book back in November when the slots came out but they all went in about an hour. Managed to get one a week or so later for tomorrow afternoo
Try occado
They did
Also £20 off etc
I've got Amazon Prime, but I can't order any last minute gifts with them because although there's a banner on the site saying something like "one day left for delivery before Christmas" anything I put in the basket is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 27th.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants