Groups

ASDA not offering Free Delivery this xmas!!

I've been shopping with ASDA all year and getting free delivery with vouchers which has been most pleasant.

Now i'm placing an order for well over a £100 and it is trying to charge me for delivery !!

I thought delivery was free on ALL order of £100 or over?

I despise paying delivery charges and this has pee'd me off.

16 Comments

call them tell them you've been a loyal customer all year.. Its not like you're spending 20 quid and expecting free delivery..

Banned

Robbing ********

I hate Asda :x

DLM;7205367

Robbing ********I hate Asda :x

wow... pass this lady another beer.

Best thing to do is cancel that order and take your business elsewhere.

If enough people do it they'll soon get the message.

Banned

ClarityofMind;7205369

wow... pass this lady another beer.

Morrison's for me at the moment.

25 pound voucher for my prescription of beer ;-)

DLM;7205390

Morrison's for me at the moment.25 pound voucher for my prescription of … Morrison's for me at the moment.25 pound voucher for my prescription of beer ;-)

Ah yes xx

Tesco and Asda have gotten the grinch bug. Shame they are the only companies that do delivery in my area.

Yeah the delivery charge is annoying and a little steep compared to the rest of the year but when weighed up against the time it would take to find a car park space, fuel used getting to shop, time spend fighting way around the store and then waiting at the checkouts. I will use the delivery service.

It depends on your circumstances I consider it a couple of hours work its saving me so based on £3 an hour im prepared to pay that, whereas someone who is on a low income with spare time might consider the trip to store a better option. There may be others who would have to pay a taxi to go do a big shop and the cost of delivery is equal and it saves them trudging around the store.

It is like everything else you have the choice to either pay your money or do it yourself.

MFewings;7205989

Yeah the delivery charge is annoying and a little steep compared to the … Yeah the delivery charge is annoying and a little steep compared to the rest of the year but when weighed up against the time it would take to find a car park space, fuel used getting to shop, time spend fighting way around the store and then waiting at the checkouts. I will use the delivery service. It depends on your circumstances I consider it a couple of hours work its saving me so based on £3 an hour im prepared to pay that, whereas someone who is on a low income with spare time might consider the trip to store a better option. There may be others who would have to pay a taxi to go do a big shop and the cost of delivery is equal and it saves them trudging around the store.It is like everything else you have the choice to either pay your money or do it yourself.

Couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

i have asda free delivery code

Sainsburys is still free delivery if you spend over £100.

You get free delivery if spending over £99 on an ASDA credit card. Might be worth taking one out just for the groceries!

Original Poster

linw;7206146

i have asda free delivery code

Care to share?

Their deals aint never good anyway :P

Try this one hun - sorry if late

Free Delivery on grocery orders over £50 - CRM LP 010110
    Expires 01/01/2010

Original Poster

aliciashea;7207387

Try this one hun - sorry if lateFree Delivery on grocery orders over £50 … Try this one hun - sorry if lateFree Delivery on grocery orders over £50 - CRM LP 010110Expires 01/01/2010

Thanks but you can't add those to a different account as the code is too long.

I've ordered now and will give them a ring later to see if I can get the delivery charge refunded.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions