Asda now selling Candy Floss flavoured grapes.

Found 11th Sep 2017Edited by:"F.D."
Not posting as a deal, but just a heads up - Asda are now selling Candy Floss flavoured grapes. £1.75 for a 400g punnet. I bought a punnet but yet to try them, so I couldn't comment.

1357195172-1505159323.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Good deal, heat added.
They have been selling these when in season at sainsburys for years. Very nice, nice to see more places selling them
Edited by: "matthew_legend" 11th Sep 2017
Are you sure it's not just fungus?
fanpages5 m ago

@F.D "Asda now selling Candy Floss flavoured grapes"......Just like they …@F.D "Asda now selling Candy Floss flavoured grapes"......Just like they did in 2014, & 2015, &...[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/extra-special-fruit-flavoured-grapes-400g-200-asda-1963238 ][ https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/asda-candy-flosstropicalstrawberry-flavour-grapes-150-400g-2279220 ]

First I've heard of them. I seem to have been living under a rock.
Eat some! We need your review!
I saw what were claimed to be pomegranate flavoured plums in Morrisons this evening.
chuckiedoll20 m ago

Eat some! We need your review!

Have tried a handful. They taste a lot like red grapes more than anything, but the candy floss flavouring is definitely there. All in all, not bad.
Tesco sell these as well. My other half loves them, I don't really think they taste of much other than grape. Still it keeps her happy for a bit.
Candy Floss has a flavour ? I thought it was just spun sugar, the stuff tastes like crap with the texture of wire wool.
£1.50 in Tesco at the moment, to be honest although there was a sort of candy floss smell to them , I'm not sure about the taste, regular grapes are definately nicer .
Had these before. Taste like... Grapes.
SteveFantasy11th Sep 2017

First I've heard of them. I seem to have been living under a rock.

Me too
Hmmm, day two of being open and they no longer smell of candy floss at all and they just taste of grapes..
They also had strawberry flavoured grapes a few weeks back, I tried them but the strawberry was very subtle to say the least.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants