Groups

Asda Online Shopping, i have been charged for unavailable items

Hello, I did online shopping on Asda, I had 5 unavailable items and they charged me for that items. What can i do now? wait for refund? Strange thing is that on my reciept total cost is 62.33£ So as much as I should pay but they charged me 76£ including those not available items. Sorry for me English.

6 Comments

you'll be wanting to contact asda..

http://asda-grocery.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail_grow/a_id/1516/~/contact-us---0800-952-0101

Give customer service a call and chat to them (although based in South Africa) they are usually very helpful and will aid with your refund.

I got a toy from asda direct purchased it. Delivery day came and passed. Turns out they never had the item in stock. Had to ring customer services who said about putting the money back in my account took quite a few days though

yep, my grandma had this issue. you will only be refunded if contact asda!!

Original Poster

Ok big thanks guys for answers, I will try to contact with them.

So your bank statement shows a debit of £76?

I can't see how they could charge you for unavailable items as they wouldn't have been able to put them through the till oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions