Groups

Asda or Tesco free delivery?

Hi guys

I'm thinking of signing up to either Asda or Tesco to get £50+of shopping in time for Xmas. Anyone know any codes to get free delivery that doesn't conflict with £5 Quidco new customer cashback. Can't find any myself.

Thankyou.

10 Comments

Original Poster

flp14344;7241780

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/556743/free-delivery-on-grocery-orders-ove

Much appreciated, I did try the hukd search engine but to no avail. thanks pal:thumbsup:

FREE DELIVERY on grocery orders over £50 @ Asda

Prom code for free delivery : M32NDWKR

tonygee;7241809

Much appreciated, I did try the hukd search engine but to no avail. … Much appreciated, I did try the hukd search engine but to no avail. thanks pal:thumbsup:

very welcome:thumbsup:

Banned

you do realise that all the xmas slots have probably gone

Original Poster

csiman;7242192

you do realise that all the xmas slots have probably gone

Hi, i managed to get one for 18th Dec 8-10pm. Cheers!!

Banned

tonygee;7242555

Hi, i managed to get one for 18th Dec 8-10pm. but couldn't get to the … Hi, i managed to get one for 18th Dec 8-10pm. but couldn't get to the voucher code page. It skips from page 2 to 4 and voucher code seems to be on page 3:x

aha - thought you meant a delivery for xmas week.

you enter the tesco voucher on the payment page

Original Poster

csiman;7242623

aha - thought you meant a delivery for xmas week.you enter the tesco … aha - thought you meant a delivery for xmas week.you enter the tesco voucher on the payment page

I eventually found it, I got there in the end.:thumbsup:it was Asda that I used. Cheers

asda and tesco both had slots for sunday available about an hour ago

JayIce;7243154

asda and tesco both had slots for sunday available about an hour ago

it's based on location... some areas may still have slots available... You may get spots for xmas week in newcastle, but none available in devon :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562133
      2. Sky Fibre Max11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions