Asda order amendments?

Posted 2nd Apr
Hi guys.

Is anyone struggling to amend online Asda orders for click and collect? My slot isn't until 13th April so is it because of that, because it's so far away? I wouldn't assume that would be a problem?

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
40267715-KFKh3.jpg
21 Comments
I couldn't ammend mine (home delivery) either. Booked for the 11th. I wonder if it's something to do with the way they are limiting their booking slot dates.

Try again when your date actually appears. Just make sure you ammend 2 days before your order and by 10pm. Their checkout page contradicts this. I got caught out as their 'accept cookies' banner hides it from you.
Edited by: "bbear690" 2nd Apr
bbear69002/04/2020 18:40

I couldn't ammend mine (home delivery) either. Booked for the 11th. I …I couldn't ammend mine (home delivery) either. Booked for the 11th. I wonder if it's something to do with the way they are limiting their booking slot dates.Try again when your date actually appears. Just make sure you ammend 2 days before your order and by 10pm. Their checkout page contradicts this. I got caught out as their 'accept cookies' banner hides it from you.

Yeah maybe. Hope I can amend it because I often just order what I remember and then add what I forget later.
I think you can only amend two days before delivery
Have you tried on the app? I have just added something to mine on that x
Taka_nai02/04/2020 18:59

I think you can only amend two days before delivery

Oooh I thought it meant that we can only order up to that time.
Fairyfeet196402/04/2020 19:03

Have you tried on the app? I have just added something to mine on that x

Oh no I haven't. Didn't realise they had an app. Is your order a while away too?
40267715-KFKh3.jpg
Last week it was a nightmare logging in to book and amend orders as the masses were all trying to do the same. I think this helps traffic on the site and also gives better accuracy of what will be available for them to pick on the day.
Btw there's no limit on produce or Easter eggs, everything else is 3 except bulk toilet roll 1. Which might be location specific.
Edited by: "MR1123" 2nd Apr
as this thread is about asda. There is no delivery slots available for me but on the click and collect there is "sold out" slots and some with "x" slots....... why the x and what does it mean.
steve.t02/04/2020 19:50

as this thread is about asda. There is no delivery slots available for me …as this thread is about asda. There is no delivery slots available for me but on the click and collect there is "sold out" slots and some with "x" slots....... why the x and what does it mean.

I think it means the store isn't open then
Taka_nai02/04/2020 19:11

Last week it was a nightmare logging in to book and amend orders as the …Last week it was a nightmare logging in to book and amend orders as the masses were all trying to do the same. I think this helps traffic on the site and also gives better accuracy of what will be available for them to pick on the day.

Yeah that makes sense
Taka_nai02/04/2020 19:09

[Image]

Perfect. That answers my question. Thanks for sharing.
Just as an aside. Almost everything we ordered was available. Shops seems to be catching up after the initial panic buy. I also popped into Morrisons today (after I missed a few items) and their shelves were pretty much back to normal, plenty of fresh meat and frozen food. Only thing that wasn't available were flour & some dry pastas.
bbear69002/04/2020 20:44

Just as an aside. Almost everything we ordered was available. Shops seems …Just as an aside. Almost everything we ordered was available. Shops seems to be catching up after the initial panic buy. I also popped into Morrisons today (after I missed a few items) and their shelves were pretty much back to normal, plenty of fresh meat and frozen food. Only thing that wasn't available were flour & some dry pastas.

That's good to know actually thank you
There is definitely something up. I amended my Sunday order yesterday evening and although I got the email confirmation the changes, my order was still showing the old details on their website, and was also showing the delivery day as Saturday instead of Sunday! I checked today and it all looks correct now though, both the date and the changes I made.
I've seen the message about now only having 2 days to amend it, but I don't have an amend option for Sunday even though its over 2 days away. I also have an order booked for a date further in the future and don't have an amend option for that either. I'm wondering if they've disabled amend while they fix whatever issue they seem to be having.
taytaytaytay02/04/2020 19:07

Oh no I haven't. Didn't realise they had an app. Is your order a while …Oh no I haven't. Didn't realise they had an app. Is your order a while away too?

Sorry only just saw this - my delivery is due on Sunday if that helps
Mark4302/04/2020 21:14

There is definitely something up. I amended my Sunday order yesterday …There is definitely something up. I amended my Sunday order yesterday evening and although I got the email confirmation the changes, my order was still showing the old details on their website, and was also showing the delivery day as Saturday instead of Sunday! I checked today and it all looks correct now though, both the date and the changes I made.I've seen the message about now only having 2 days to amend it, but I don't have an amend option for Sunday even though its over 2 days away. I also have an order booked for a date further in the future and don't have an amend option for that either. I'm wondering if they've disabled amend while they fix whatever issue they seem to be having.

Can only amend orders WITHIN 2 days or order delivery time. Try now.
chocci03/04/2020 06:59

Can only amend orders WITHIN 2 days or order delivery time. Try now.

Ah thanks, yeah I completely misread that. Yep I can amend Sundays order now, thanks.
Edited by: "Mark43" 3rd Apr
I ordered mine on 25th, due to things not being in stock etc I amended mine on 27th, 1st and yesterday- not sure what normal is
Guys, just as an update, we should apparently be able to amend the order. If you can't then it may be the browser. Just tried the app as recommended earlier and seems to work. Hope that helps x
Edited by: "taytaytaytay" 3rd Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions