ASDA PHONE DEALS - £5

Just thought I would let you know the asda phone deal started at 8.00 a.m. this morning, sister just telephoned she had picked up a few Sagem phones but Nokias coming in tomorrow apparently orange and virgin but the virgin phonesd (whatever they were) sold out within 1 hr.
I ha hoping these are unlocked as they are handy to take on holiday and buy a local sim and not worry if lost

14 Comments

No phone is bad for a fiver!

[Edit] Why is this not a deal? I can't add heat now lol

Magic_monkey;1964912

No phone is bad for a fiver![Edit] Why is this not a deal? I can't add … No phone is bad for a fiver![Edit] Why is this not a deal? I can't add heat now lol

unless its a motorola F3 !!!

umanga;1964920

unless its a motorola F3 !!!

I dunno, I plan to get one of those for Leeds festival, they seem pretty durable :thumbsup:

what phone is this?

Magic_monkey;1964928

I dunno, I plan to get one of those for Leeds festival, they seem pretty … I dunno, I plan to get one of those for Leeds festival, they seem pretty durable :thumbsup:

we have two at home that we can't work out to use!! just bought a couple of SE instead so kids can use them

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1964912

No phone is bad for a fiver![Edit] Why is this not a deal? I can't add … No phone is bad for a fiver![Edit] Why is this not a deal? I can't add heat now lol

It was on here yesterday I just thought I would remind everyone, I told my sister, shes mobile crazy, she was in asda first thing to get her phones then reminded me I reminded you, someone elses post though from either yesterday or the day before.:thumbsup:

umanga;1964990

we have two at home that we can't work out to use!! just bought a couple … we have two at home that we can't work out to use!! just bought a couple of SE instead so kids can use them

Yea texting looks a nightmare but for quick calls to find out where people are they shouldn't be too bad should they? Can you navigate the contacts list easily? That's all I need!

octobergirl;1965009

It was on here yesterday I just thought I would remind everyone, I saw it … It was on here yesterday I just thought I would remind everyone, I saw it told my sister, shes mobile crazy, she was in asda first thing to get her phones then reminded me I reminded you, someone elses post though from either yesterday or the day before.:thumbsup:

Ah well thanks for the reminder! I missed it yesterday.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1965015

Yea texting looks a nightmare but for quick calls to find out where … Yea texting looks a nightmare but for quick calls to find out where people are they shouldn't be too bad should they? Can you navigate the contacts list easily? That's all I need!

Handy for all your free virgin sims
She just told me that they are having another big batch in tomorrow morning so I guess that will be the same with Asdas throughout the country, worth checking it out on the way to work if you can:roll:

Magic_monkey;1965015

Yea texting looks a nightmare but for quick calls to find out where … Yea texting looks a nightmare but for quick calls to find out where people are they shouldn't be too bad should they? Can you navigate the contacts list easily? That's all I need!

not sure, i didn't get that far!! was trying to sort texting out for kids and it was pants so just put them to one side!

Original Poster

heres the link from yesterday - it says chooice of 4 mobile phones
hotukdeals.com/sea…y=7

The models available are Nokia 1112, Sagem My212x, Sagem My220x and Sagem My150x.
- anonemoney

Unless you actually want a "throw-away" you can get a much better phone for around the £15 mark.

One for the kiddies and drug dealers only I would say.

i will have to get my little brother one be a good birthday pressy

Do your parents know what he works as?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    3. word association Game74044544
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions