Asda Price Guarantee - How to get more money back!

Found 19th May 2013
I have gone from getting nothing or little back to getting a fair sum back every week. I spend £80 to £100 in ASDA evey week. This is how to do it. When shopping in ASDA I separate out all their special offers that I get tempted by, for example they had Schweppes Litres of Tonic on offer a couple of week ago at 50p and they are normally £1.19. When I get to the checkout I simply separate out the offers, put them through first then pay for them separately. Then put through all the non offer regular price items like spray starch, pet food, olive oil, etc. The second receipt I use for price guarantee and guess what, the last 4 weeks I have gone from nothing back to getting £3 to £5 back every week. It takes 1 extra minute to pay and that gets you at least £2 back for a £50 spend. Fill your boots.
Community Updates
20 Comments
nice one
Good thinking batman.

Oh, and I used to have a 172
Edited by: "deeky" 19th May 2013
superstylin'
My time is worth more than £2, but i wish you good luck.
OP should also shop at Tesco,they give back double refund when you overcharged on an item.
Good idea
Do they print the price guarantee money off receipt there and then? If so, would it not be better to put your offers through afterwards and use the money off voucher?
popeye loves olive oil
Op, are you the smug git who is always in front of me with four trolley loads of shopping at the self service till?
miikeyblue

Do they print the price guarantee money off receipt there and then? If … Do they print the price guarantee money off receipt there and then? If so, would it not be better to put your offers through afterwards and use the money off voucher?

even better idea!

I suspect it may have a future date on it though.
Why not check tescos special offers and buy them in asda, asda promise to be 10% cheaper
miikeyblue

Do they print the price guarantee money off receipt there and then? If … Do they print the price guarantee money off receipt there and then? If so, would it not be better to put your offers through afterwards and use the money off voucher?

No, you do it online then print the voucher off.
deeky

No, you do it online then print the voucher off.

And you can take the receipts to customer services for a check and they will print the apg for you.
youchoose

And you can take the receipts to customer services for a check and they … And you can take the receipts to customer services for a check and they will print the apg for you.

Not all asdas have the facility to print, my local doesn't.
Darzen

Not all asdas have the facility to print, my local doesn't.

I would say most larger stores will but do not expect the smaller ( old netto ) stores to do this.
Erm , how can you spend £100 on food at Asda????

Bumpydog

Supermarkets sell more than food. Mental eh.
Bumpydog

Where are you from Uganda?

Considering one (1) sirloin steak is about £4 it quite easily adds up.
Oops, bumpydog runs to hide in the kennel......oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants