Groups

ASDA PS3 Deal

At my local ASDA if you purchase any game from the top 30 chart you can buy a 120gb PS3 for £217. My son is looking to buy one with the latest COD for £45 so he would be paying £262 for both.

Is this a good deal ?

Thanks

4 Comments

In a word. No.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;7769965

In a word. No.

Ok, thanks.................so could you point me in the direction of a good deal ?

Cheers

Banned

no great deals at the moment compared to before Christmas. All gone up in price.

this is better than the asda one as £38 more but its the better 250gb ps3 and you also get uncharted2 (best game ever and you'll get £25 for it second hand)

so, in effect £13 more than asda and you get a better ps3 and uncharted2 to play.

hotukdeals.com/ite…unc

gym lougar;7770109

Ok, thanks.................so could you point me in the direction of a … Ok, thanks.................so could you point me in the direction of a good deal ?Cheers

It seems expensive for what it is. But having a look online, its the cheapest by £2.88 so looks to be an OK deal. (That £2.88 difference doesn't include any discounts by cashback etc)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions