Expired

Asda return policy electrical/gaming ?

Found 16th Mar 2014
Another question I have a controller with some buttons which have suddenly stopped working.. Question is will asda refund me or exchange it I still have receipt but it came with the console as a package and was purchased at Christmas !
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
Original Poster
whatsThePoint

you will need to return everything

Do they offer a refund or exchange becuase it was the day one edition fifa bundle and pretty sure they won't have then now
Try calling xbox helpline, there may be a way to get a day one controller swapped?
i dont see why they wouldnt just replace the controlelr for you
My friend here wants a day one editions controller, they will simply tell you to call Microsoft customer helpline, which is what you have to do with all ms items.
Original Poster
Hi just an update really just rang asda customer services told them what was wrong gave me a reference number.. Took back to store for a full refund... Tbh best customer service I've had I will defiantly be co seeding buy electrical items from them in future over tescos etc (poor experience in past)..

Thanks who ever answered the question!!
waaqii

Hi just an update really just rang asda customer services told them what … Hi just an update really just rang asda customer services told them what was wrong gave me a reference number.. Took back to store for a full refund... Tbh best customer service I've had I will defiantly be co seeding buy electrical items from them in future over tescos etc (poor experience in past)..Thanks who ever answered the question!!

Asda are awesome with returns, glad they sorted it out with you. I'm currently fighting tesco as I have a faulty ps4. Wish I'd purchased from asda or john lewis tbh
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants