Groups

ASDA SELF SERVICE TILL ISN'T ACCURATE!!

BE CAREFUL WHEN PAYING IN ASDA USING SELF TILL!!
    IT DOESN'T ALWAYS COUNT THE MONEY YOU GIVE!!
    Mums shopping was £6.59
    I put in £1.00, 50p, 20p and a £10.00 note
    Total £11.70
    Change should have been £5.11
    A fiver note and 11p
    The machine counted £10.20
    And gave change £3.61!!
    BE AWARE!!!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

103 Comments

Original Poster

This is in Asda Chadderton

Can I ask why you just did not put the £10 note in?

Original Poster

because I wanted a fiver back instead if tons of change n coppers the machines spout out

Look on the bright side, if you had given a cashier that money they probably would have hit you.

millon

because I wanted a fiver back instead if tons of change n coppers the … because I wanted a fiver back instead if tons of change n coppers the machines spout out

Never trust a machine with unexpected input...

millon

because I wanted a fiver back instead if tons of change n coppers the … because I wanted a fiver back instead if tons of change n coppers the machines spout out

Good thinking Batman, now what about plan B?

Original Poster

NEtech

muzzzzzzzzzy

Never trust a machine with unexpected input...

NEtech

batgirl

millon

batgirl

Grrrrrrr, well hello there tigress.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/03f1eee27aab6b79b50d6bfee58d34cc/tumblr_ncdlynPw2X1sn7pebo1_500.jpg

A/S/L?

Edited by: "NEtech" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Please all idiots refrain from commenting, just giving a heads up to d average normal person but I guess some idiots wont b able to help themselves

Who pays with cash? Its all about the cashback credit card. Putting money in my pocket!

Even if it had registered everything you probably would have got all coins back. I have had 60p change all in 5p's before today

millon

Please all idiots refrain from commenting, just giving a heads up to d … Please all idiots refrain from commenting, just giving a heads up to d average normal person but I guess some idiots wont b able to help themselves

Well said I like d way you put a d in instead of the word the to be all gangster and idiot like. You have been a member for three months why not get some deals posted and stop being a freeloader?

Thanks for d warning though d machines are probably raking in hundreds a month as many people wont check change they just stick in in their pocket/purse.

Original Poster

Graham1979

Well said I like d way you put a d in instead of the word the to be all … Well said I like d way you put a d in instead of the word the to be all gangster and idiot like. You have been a member for three months why not get some deals posted and stop being a freeloader?Thanks for d warning though d machines are probably raking in hundreds a month as many people wont check change they just stick in in their pocket/purse.

Mr "I don't beleeeeeive it"
    (old fogey can't remember d name or programme)
    ur always wingeing
    why shud i post crap deals?! If theres any decents ones I will!!
    whats there to freeload??!
    I'l give you a deal x 4 bars of cheap soap in Poundland!! Go wash your mouth out!!!!

Original Poster

belieeeeeeve# correction

millon

Mr "I don't beleeeeeive it"(old fogey can't remember d name or … Mr "I don't beleeeeeive it"(old fogey can't remember d name or programme)ur always wingeingwhy shud i post crap deals?! If theres any decents ones I will!!whats there to freeload??!I'l give you a deal x 4 bars of cheap soap in Poundland!! Go wash your mouth out!!!!

Class. I like you even more now, double A/S/L?

Original Poster

??!! care to explain Grandad Graham??!
    btw posted a deal just for you

Original Poster

double A/S/L..!!??

X)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/97/97b0a2a45fa8be8db46f372b10c6badc2e6bdbbd7b0a5ce729e8eb9636693082.jpg

millon

double A/S/L..!!??

Yeah, tell me twice in case I forget it the first time.

Each terminal is vigorously tested for many months. In fact, of all the software companies I have been employed with, my current employer has by far the most stringent policies on both software and hardware testing. Yes, things like this can happen - but it is very, very rare. The stores systems know about it before you do. You should notify a member of staff who will put the terminal offline until either they reconcile or one of our engineers looks at it.

Comment

GrantG182

Each terminal is vigorously tested for many months. In fact, of all the … Each terminal is vigorously tested for many months. In fact, of all the software companies I have been employed with, my current employer has by far the most stringent policies on both software and hardware testing. Yes, things like this can happen - but it is very, very rare. The stores systems know about it before you do. You should notify a member of staff who will put the terminal offline until either they reconcile or one of our engineers looks at it.

Do you work with these? Why are the morrisons ones so terrible ?

lot of anger here. Come on guys its CHRISTMASS*******

You'll probably find your £1 and 50p coins got stuck in the machine.

Be nice to each other. Remember the code of conduct.

GrantG182

Each terminal is vigorously tested for many months. In fact, of all the … Each terminal is vigorously tested for many months. In fact, of all the software companies I have been employed with, my current employer has by far the most stringent policies on both software and hardware testing. Yes, things like this can happen - but it is very, very rare. The stores systems know about it before you do. You should notify a member of staff who will put the terminal offline until either they reconcile or one of our engineers looks at it.

Well that was interesting.

Did you make the store aware of this?

Banned

millon

Mr "I don't beleeeeeive it"(old fogey can't remember d name or … Mr "I don't beleeeeeive it"(old fogey can't remember d name or programme)ur always wingeingwhy shud i post crap deals?! If theres any decents ones I will!!whats there to freeload??!I'l give you a deal x 4 bars of cheap soap in Poundland!! Go wash your mouth out!!!!

I'm rubber you are glue.

Villa

I'm rubber you are glue.

You fight like an ASsociated DAiries farmer.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100908185027/vsrecommendedgames/images/0/0b/Insult.jpg
    http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2010/08/Scott%20Pilgrim%20videogame%20references/v2/v2-13-fightlikeacow2--article_image.jpg

So instead of informing the staff that the machine isnt working, you decided to accept that you didnt get the correct change and leave. Only to come on here to complain?

Banned

JamesB98

So instead of informing the staff that the machine isnt working, you … So instead of informing the staff that the machine isnt working, you decided to accept that you didnt get the correct change and leave. Only to come on here to complain?

He is warning us just in case we happen to be in Chadderton and decide to pop into the Asda there and forget to take our cards and are using the self-service till and putting in more than the correct amount.
    IT MIGHT HAPPEN!

Banned

Graham1979

Well said I like d way you put a d in instead of the word the to be all … Well said I like d way you put a d in instead of the word the to be all gangster and idiot like. You have been a member for three months why not get some deals posted and stop being a freeloader?Thanks for d warning though d machines are probably raking in hundreds a month as many people wont check change they just stick in in their pocket/purse.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/Mrs_Brown_movie_poster.jpg

did you put in 20p then ten quid then the rest?
    after 20+tenner the machine is happy and thinks about change
    you then give it free money

?

brilly

did you put in 20p then ten quid then the rest?after 20+tenner the … did you put in 20p then ten quid then the rest?after 20+tenner the machine is happy and thinks about changeyou then give it free money?

millon

...Mums shopping was £6.59I put in £1.00, 50p, 20p and a £10.00 noteTotal … ...Mums shopping was £6.59I put in £1.00, 50p, 20p and a £10.00 noteTotal £11.70...

brilly

did you put in 20p then ten quid then the rest?after 20+tenner the … did you put in 20p then ten quid then the rest?after 20+tenner the machine is happy and thinks about changeyou then give it free money?

millon

...Mums shopping was £6.59I put in £1.00, 50p, 20p and a £10.00 no … ...Mums shopping was £6.59I put in £1.00, 50p, 20p and a £10.00 noteTotal £11.70...

yeah i saw that but this is misc.. the chances of an accurate report of the events are slim

Banned

Someone can't count.....

Banned

Bought a second hand car last week, Cost me 5k, I gave the bloke £4,900 cash, then i bank transferred him another £1000, Beware!!!

He didn't give me the £900 back oO

seanbwfc

Someone can't count.....

lots of people cant count but thats not relevant to the thread is it?

seanbwfc

Bought a second hand car last week, Cost me 5k, I gave the bloke £4,900 … Bought a second hand car last week, Cost me 5k, I gave the bloke £4,900 cash, then i bank transferred him another £1000, Beware!!!He didn't give me the £900 back oO

oh right so it was a confession... YOU cant count.

Banned

brilly

oh right so it was a confession... YOU cant count.

No, i think you have missed my point... The guy didnt give me the correct change, be aware!!!

seanbwfc

Bought a second hand car last week, Cost me 5k, I gave the bloke £4,900 … Bought a second hand car last week, Cost me 5k, I gave the bloke £4,900 cash, then i bank transferred him another £1000, Beware!!!He didn't give me the £900 back oO

I bought a second hand car last week. Someone rear ended it and wrote it off 3 days later. I was robbed!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4241939
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764657
      3. Anyone like the new App/ Update ?2127
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2851

See more discussions