ASDA slash price of finasteride

Found 27th Jul 2017
Community Updates
MiscPrice Glitch
10 Comments

Footballer Wayne Rooney reportedly took the medication to counter his … Footballer Wayne Rooney reportedly took the medication to counter his receding hairline. He has since had a hair transplant.

So it's not very good then?
variable results, deeky.

apparently it works best if one uses it at the first sign of recession but one has to keep using it for life.
£28 for 28 tablets? I get 56 for £8.60 on prescription for an enlarged prostate. Oh, by the way, I've been taking them for 6 months now and it's done feck all for my receding hairline. So if you're thinking of getting them for that, I shouldn't bother.

Save your money, accept your baldness and move on.
Edited by: "artnada" 27th Jul 2017
I don't like the idea of a doc inserting his or her fingers up my rectum so I've never had my prostate checked - although it's possible that at some stage I will have to succumb to this indignity!

dailymail.co.uk/hea…tml
Shrek had a hair transplant. I doubt he would have gone through the trouble if this snake oil actually worked.

hshairclinic.co.uk/pat…ey/
dozstanford

The worst part is the doc keeps telling you to relax when the instinctive … The worst part is the doc keeps telling you to relax when the instinctive uncontrollable reaction of your butt is to clench, sadly I suffer with prostatitis so my back door gets invaded on a regular basis oO

And he doesn't even take you out for dinner!
I am surprised they are allowed to sell it; in the US it has been linked to severe mental issues, including paranoia and violent mood swings.

Making Trump the poster child for it.

(I read an article about it a few months ago, by a US doctor who used to take it himself before discovering the nasty side effects)

@ Artnada, what does it give as side effects in the paperwork for your prescription??
Edited by: "Gentle_Giant" 27th Jul 2017
I've read horror stories of this drug seriously messing up the down stairs department. Could explain why trump lol.
seb

...apparently it works best if one uses it at the first sign of recession … ...apparently it works best if one uses it at the first sign of recession but one has to keep using it for life.

No jokes about deeky remembering the first...

[ en.wikipedia.org/wik…dom ]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants