Asda warrenty help please?

Can anyone tell me if there is warrenty on the Tv's you get from Asda? its a ONN make.

I've had 2 of them for 18months and when i had a powercut yesterday both tv's aren't working.

I don't want the hassle of buying new parts ect.

I've not got reciepts for either of the televisions.

I seen a few days ago that there was a sale of goods act?

Will this help me at all?

Would i just be able to return them to asda and they would swap them? or money back or something?

Any help would be appreciated!

6 Comments

I think you just get 12mts guarantee.

12 months guarantee,BUT, asda are quite good at replacing outside that period-if you have no receipt then you wont get a refund,but it is reasonable to assume that a tv will last longer than 18 months.

however,if they both went at the same time after a powercut then you may get little sympathy from asda-I suggest taking them back to different branches and just saying it switched itself off and wont come back on-wouldnt mention the powercut.

Original Poster

barky;5731511

12 months guarantee,BUT, asda are quite good at replacing outside that … 12 months guarantee,BUT, asda are quite good at replacing outside that period-if you have no receipt then you wont get a refund,but it is reasonable to assume that a tv will last longer than 18 months.however,if they both went at the same time after a powercut then you may get little sympathy from asda-I suggest taking them back to different branches and just saying it switched itself off and wont come back on-wouldnt mention the powercut.

I may end up doing this, might need to buy another tv and take the faulty one back :whistling:

take it back - I did with my mums onn tv and they put money on an asda gift card for her -I didint have the receipt - onn are made for asda

i would try and claim from your energy company,,worth a shot:thumbsup:

Hi..
Have you checked the fuse's as I find if we have a powercut our wii fuse goes 9/10.
Michelle
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions