Groups

Asda What a joke !!

Bought the christmas tree, set of lights and set of baubles when the deal was posted on here regarding the lights for 50p.

You needed to spend £5 in order to get free delivery, last week i got an email to say the blue lights i ordered were out of stock and that i would refunded £1. odd, i just received another email to tell me the tree is out of stock so they are going to refund me 73p!

So now i am left paying £6. odd for a set of baubles and lights.

What a joke, going to ring them tomorrow and cancel the complete order

Anyone else who ordered get the same email

6 Comments

thats really annoying, most companies still deliver if original order was above the limit!

Phone them hun, I'm sure they'll refund the delivery:thumbsup:

hannah19790;7408092

Phone them hun, I'm sure they'll refund the delivery:thumbsup:

Hi hannah,
    are there roadworks still at Whitham on the A12 ?:thumbsup:

renown;7408127

Hi hannah, are there roadworks still at Whitham on the A12 ?:thumbsup:

Hey babe, yh afraid so....well there were yesterday when I went to Colchester:roll:

hannah19790;7408272

Hey babe, yh afraid so....well there were yesterday when I went to … Hey babe, yh afraid so....well there were yesterday when I went to Colchester:roll:

It seems like there always there that road is a pain in the proverbial :x

Thank's babe i take it your good :thumbsup:xx

renown;7408298

It seems like there always there that road is a pain in the proverbial … It seems like there always there that road is a pain in the proverbial :xThank's babe i take it your good :thumbsup:xx

oz hun, thought u'd already gone!! I'm good ta .....off to work for a bit now tho:x

Happy New Year to ya hunni xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions