Groups

Asda will be doing a PS3 Slim Uncharted 2 deal! But it is not in yet...

Just phoned my local Asda, and the guy said that they WILL be doing a PS3 Uncharted 2 bundel deal, but they haven't got the POS (point of sale) in yet, but might be in this weekend...Might be one for the watching

8 Comments

Banned

250gb also:)

Unless its under £250, its crap. Uncharted 2, FIFA10 & NFS:Shift & PS3 250GB @ HMV for £284.99 (although now shipping in 7 days.)

Original Poster

"although now shipping in 7 days"
    BIG difference between playing Uncharted 2 this weekend and next weekend imo :whistling:
    Going by that logic, wait until after the Lord's birthday, it will be even cheaper then :thumbsup:

Banned

rehydrated;6596779

BIG difference between playing Uncharted 2 this weekend and next weekend … BIG difference between playing Uncharted 2 this weekend and next weekend imo :whistling:

eh?

how is there a big difference?

Only a difference if buying for a little kid who can't wait. Otherwise, what's a week?

rehydrated;6596779

"although now shipping in 7 days"BIG difference between playing Uncharted … "although now shipping in 7 days"BIG difference between playing Uncharted 2 this weekend and next weekend imo :whistling:Going by that logic, wait until after the Lord's birthday, it will be even cheaper then :thumbsup:

I'd rather wait one week (at the most!) and get a much better deal, then if another better deal comes along, then I could get that, instead of being stuck with a potentially crap ASDA offer IMO. :thumbsup:

Banned

so has this "crap" asda deal been revealed now then?

Has your "contact" got back to you yet?? Hope they can do the 250gb for sub £250 with Uncharted.......

What's the going rate for an immaculate 80gb Phat PS3? Would I get £170ish??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed88
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.44
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?66
      4. Currys Return33

See more discussions