Groups

asda/tesco

Banned
    need a real good voucher or money off deal from a home shop online as im skinto

15 Comments

Well, you need a begging bowl.

steal, much easier.

or sell your bike to me

what is it?

Banned

go to lidl or aldi then

will save anything a voucher can do and food is just as bad as tescos / asda for quality

csiman

go to lidl or aldi thenwill save anything a voucher can do and food is … go to lidl or aldi thenwill save anything a voucher can do and food is just as bad as tescos / asda for quality

Thats subjective, a lot of Aldi/Lidl food product wise is better but theres no clear comparison i.e people compare Tesco Value products to Aldi/Lidl then say its cheaper, but the Aldi/Lidl products are higher quality so thats why they cost more and are cheaper than Tesco/Asda regular products.

Though many people have some ideas that the cheaper supermarkets have worse food in general, I remember when Kwik Save was around this woman saying she would never shop there!

Banned

ryouga

Thats subjective, a lot of Aldi/Lidl food product wise is better but … Thats subjective, a lot of Aldi/Lidl food product wise is better but theres no clear comparison i.e people compare Tesco Value products to Aldi/Lidl then say its cheaper, but the Aldi/Lidl products are higher quality so thats why they cost more and are cheaper than Tesco/Asda regular products.Though many people have some ideas that the cheaper supermarkets have worse food in general, I remember when Kwik Save was around this woman saying she would never shop there!

missed my point. In general imho, aldi/lidl/asda/tesco produce the worst quality fresh veg / meat and goes off practically within a day or two of getting it home.

sainsburys are more expensive but work out cheaper for me as I dont have to eat my weekly shop in 2 days lol

Banned

csiman

missed my point. In general imho, aldi/lidl/asda/tesco produce the worst … missed my point. In general imho, aldi/lidl/asda/tesco produce the worst quality fresh veg / meat and goes off practically within a day or two of getting it home.sainsburys are more expensive but work out cheaper for me as I dont have to eat my weekly shop in 2 days lol

I shop at all the supermarkets but Asda and Tesco most often. I can honestly say the fresh produce lasts as long as it should. In fact I'm often surprised when I find something in the fridge after a week and it's still fresh.

You're either lying about them lasting 2 days at most or you're storing your food incorrectly.

Original Poster Banned

jackvdbuk

steal, much easier.or sell your bike to me :)what is it?

lol you like my bike?

erm, im not stealing lol

Banned

master_chief

I shop at all the supermarkets but Asda and Tesco most often. I can … I shop at all the supermarkets but Asda and Tesco most often. I can honestly say the fresh produce lasts as long as it should. In fact I'm often surprised when I find something in the fridge after a week and it's still fresh.You're either lying about them lasting 2 days at most or you're storing your food incorrectly.

go fork yourself pal! I aint lying and I know how to store food properly.

another muppet who needs to go on my missing ignore list

FFS!

http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/cartoons/richdiesslin_paypal.gif

Original Poster Banned

lol, cheers

Is there a cheap dna for sale then or what?

Banned

Tes Kosis-Cheapa than ASDA

Banned

guv

Tes Kosis-Cheapa than ASDA

spasda is rank

Original Poster Banned

jtx

Is there a cheap dna for sale then or what?

cheap? no

just download some food via bit-torrent, its ok everyone here says its ok to steal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions