Groups

ASHES '09 - PURE DRAMA!

FOR THOSE ON 'BROAD'BAND - WATCH IT!

26 Comments

why not just watch it on the telly.....:?

Any home runs yet?

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]C'Mon Australia!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

It's not exactly time for England to start celebrating, as they are only half way through the 5th Test
    It's like England being up 1-0 in Football at half time and they go running to the pubs to celebrate

Banned

DarkKnight;6078511

It's not exactly time for England to start celebrating, as they are only … It's not exactly time for England to start celebrating, as they are only half way through the 5th TestIt's like England being up 1-0 in Football at half time and they go running to the pubs to celebrate

o rly

do u know cricket at all?

DarkKnight;6078511

It's not exactly time for England to start celebrating, as they are only … It's not exactly time for England to start celebrating, as they are only half way through the 5th TestIt's like England being up 1-0 in Football at half time and they go running to the pubs to celebrate

dont agree-I think the events of the last couple of hours have won the ashes for england!

Banned

point is that pitch has been kicking up since the start

there is not gonna be any big scores involved with the pitch looking blike day 4 on day 2

we were lucky to get what we did imho

we need to bat asap before the pitch gets worse, and they are still 200 runs behind with 3 wickets left, once johnsons gone thats it

nothing like football whatsoever

lil_tiger;6078425

Think you've missed the pun. Check the player names, especislly the English one who's got most of the wickets. :thumbsup:

Banned

and there he goes.....

they got nothing lmao

casparwhite;6078636

point is that pitch has been kicking up since the startthere is not gonna … point is that pitch has been kicking up since the startthere is not gonna be any big scores involved with the pitch looking blike day 4 on day 2we were lucky to get what we did imhowe need to bat asap before the pitch gets worse, and they are still 200 runs behind with 3 wickets left, once johnsons gone thats itnothing like football whatsoever

yep-no point letting em follow on-better for england to bat now-take it careful,get 200 if possible and that is probably enough.

Banned

lil_tiger;6078425

I know its very rare, but some HUKD users actually have jobs.

vibeone;6078733

I know its very rare, but some HUKD users actually have jobs.

true...in which case why would they be skiving off work to watch online cricket...:whistling:

Cricket? LMAO

Banned

lil_tiger;6078848

true...in which case why would they be skiving off work to watch online … true...in which case why would they be skiving off work to watch online cricket...:whistling:

because I'm a bad guy!

just got home and seen the score,wow well done England, hopefully can bowl Aussies out today and have a 150+ lead.

midlandscomics;6078885

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/457353/fishing-ing-tips-plz/

Found out it was was boring. Good eye though

It's mental, the Ashes is coming home,.

Geeeeeeeeet Innn

Banned

1 day left:thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;6099956

1 day left:thumbsup:

lol - for the parade ?

just to chip in for the glory hunt

gggeeet iiinnnn tttheeerrreee

i hope freddy turns up for the parade smashed out of his heeed

Original Poster

willesden1;6099986

just to chip in for the glory huntgggeeet iiinnnn tttheeerrreeei hope … just to chip in for the glory huntgggeeet iiinnnn tttheeerrreeei hope freddy turns up for the parade smashed out of his heeed

he's always smashed. his throww won the game tho, no doubt.

wonder what the odds are on another 5-0 . . ?

rugger-tyke;6099988

he's always smashed. his throww won the game tho, no doubt.wonder what … he's always smashed. his throww won the game tho, no doubt.wonder what the odds are on another 5-0 . . ?

he's a f""king ledge
    people didnt realise what he put his body through,i think
    people get it a bit now!
    5-0!!?
    ha ha, i would like to be there to watch !
    barmy army!!

Banned

rugger-tyke;6099984

lol - for the parade ?

no......only 1 dayers left

lets finish em good n proper, although i have a feeling they will have a point to prove;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      4. Sad news about Barcelona26113

See more discussions