Expired

Ashleigh Money Saver

Found 18th Jan 2015
Has anyone noticed as something hot comes on here it's then almost always posted on her facebook page at a similar time

I know shes sharing deals which is great for the consumer but wonder if shes making money from it the same way HUKD's does.

Very sneaky though.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

completely agree! The deals she does post herself are terrible!

She dose make money from it she was in the top 100 entrepreneur uk list and makes money from adds and click though much the same as topcashback she has bragged about making money from it in the past but i guess so dose martian lewis and other facebook pages like student money saver Your text here also she seams to get a lot of products for testing because she has a lot of comps on her page and before xmas she had one every day as an advent which she claimed were products given to her by company's
I like what she dose on facebook its mostly women on her page my misses wasn't into all this looking for voucher stuff but since she signed up to her page she into it more now and most of her mates are the same now. I often see a deal on this page hours before my misses tells me i haven't got the heart to say already seen it on hotuk.
Edited by: "larrylightweight" 18th Jan 2015

larrylightweight

She dose make money from it she was in the top 100 entrepreneur uk list … She dose make money from it she was in the top 100 entrepreneur uk list and makes money from adds and click though much the same as topcashback she has bragged about making money from it in the past but i guess so dose martian lewis and other facebook pages like student money saver Your text here also she seams to get a lot of products for testing because she has a lot of comps on her page and before xmas she had one every day as an advent which she claimed were products given to her by company's I like what she dose on facebook its mostly women on her page my misses wasn't into all this looking for voucher stuff but since she signed up to her page she into it more now and most of her mates are the same now. I often see a deal on this page hours before my misses tells me i haven't got the heart to say already seen it on hotuk.

Happy wife happy life

larrylightweight

... martian lewis ...

You heard it here first!

http://www.biologycorner.com/resources/alien4.gif

Original Poster

very sneaky of her...I bet shes loaded now

Yes I followed her on fb but got so annoyed after seeing her stealing almost everything off here and trying to claim it as her findings.

Winds me up BIG TIME

Banned

Youre gonna hate Deekys new site then

Banned

Although fanpages is building it so i wont be so buggy and crap X)

Im being a mod so wont be so heavy handed for just having a laugh

I stopped following her after repeatedly seeing amazon deals posted as - eg

Was £25.00
Now £10.00

As though it was an amazing find, when in reality the £25.00 was rrp and probably was never that price on Amazon anyway.

99% or stuff on Amazon is being sold for less than rrp, doesn't make it a deal.

Banned

When HotDeekyDeals.com is up and running everyone gets a percentage of the referral income Plus more Deeky Comps Plus A proper Site Plus moving Avatars for people that want them Plus No Religion Threads
Edited by: "bazzamone" 18th Jan 2015

bazzamone

When HotDeekyDeals.com is up and running everyone gets a percentage of … When HotDeekyDeals.com is up and running everyone gets a percentage of the referral income Plus more Deeky Comps Plus A proper Site Plus moving Avatars for people that want them Plus No Religion Threads

Where is this wonderous site? I cannot see it?
Have I been banned already?!

Banned

bazzamone

When HotDeekyDeals.com is up and running everyone gets a percentage of … When HotDeekyDeals.com is up and running everyone gets a percentage of the referral income Plus more Deeky Comps Plus A proper Site Plus moving Avatars for people that want them Plus No Religion Threads

When HotDeekyDeals.com is up and running

Glad others find this Ashleigh site annoying. A friend of mine keeps telling me about the 'deals' and 'offers' she's seen on there. It is all stuff I have already seen either on here or MSE. So annoying. I keep telling her but it makes no difference!

At least she isn't ripping off the name so much now, I was surprised she got away with calling herself Ashleigh Money Saving Expert for so long.

What a horrendous looking site!!!

Wow. Didn't know about this site. Yes, it's quite infuriating to see. I like how the New Look £15 deal is still on the front page.

and every time one of you clicks on the site she gets advertising money

hotdealers do start their own sites, think we all found out about a new holiday site recently

Voucher sites are worse. (often they copy each other and constantly find expired or no vouchers)

eslick

and every time one of you clicks on the site she gets advertising money … and every time one of you clicks on the site she gets advertising money :)hotdealers do start their own sites, think we all found out about a new holiday site recently

I didn't, what was the new holiday site?

ripoffh8er

I didn't, what was the new holiday site?

apparently from what I read we aren't allowed to talk about it but here goes ....new website name..... first part is to do with the weather when its sunny and what it does, second part a girls name ends in co.uk I have said to much

eslick

apparently from what I read we aren't allowed to talk about it but … apparently from what I read we aren't allowed to talk about it but here goes ....new website name..... first part is to do with the weather when its sunny and what it does, second part a girls name ends in co.uk I have said to much

Thanks, I thought it might have been something along those lines. I'll keep an eye open for MarkBowen.com next then (_;)

It's the same as "10 ways to have more money as a student, without working" does my nut in

That reminds me, not seen any sunshinestacey or holidays pirates deals recently. Have they stopped posting them in the deals section?.

She is awful!!!! So glad im not the only one who thinks her deals suck, the way she is making money from people is awful and they delete every comment that questions them. The fact she claims the good deals as her own finds is annoying too. She is horrendous!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions