Expired

Ashley Cole no longer exists!

Found 27th Sep 2010
So cheryl coles official autobiography is released later this week and she has removed all photographs and all references to ashley.

According to her book(probably ghost written by a goldfish)-he simply never existed-not one single reference is made to him at all!

Cheryl Cole has reinvented the autobiography!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

calm down mate.. haha

she is fit though, so we can let her off

Sounds to me like this Cheryl lass is a racist.

Yeah, he vanished about 12:45pm on Saturday, last seen entering the pitch at Eastlands; never seen since lol

So Cheryl Cole has done what?

Banned

She wanted to be Victoria Beckham but failed miserably.

Original Poster

DLM

She wanted to be Victoria Beckham but failed miserably.

if she starves herself for a coupla years she may still get there

Bit silly leaving him out as if he never existed - even though she's taken his name! Wonder which page she explains her name change

hope he disappears to real madrid ,as he hates the English so much.

Original Poster

kaks26

Bit silly leaving him out as if he never existed - even though she's … Bit silly leaving him out as if he never existed - even though she's taken his name! Wonder which page she explains her name change

I doubt she needs to explain it tbh-anyone who buys this book will have an IQ about the level of a tadpole anyways.

Banned

barky

if she starves herself for a coupla years she may still get there

She wanted her lifestyle not her figure.

Cheryl is very slim though.

barky

I doubt she needs to explain it tbh-anyone who buys this book will have … I doubt she needs to explain it tbh-anyone who buys this book will have an IQ about the level of a tadpole anyways.

That's so very true!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769505
    4. word association Game74244923

See more discussions