ASIAN CLOTHES TAILOR NEEDED!

8 replies
Found 26th Aug 2009
I NEEED A FEW SUITS 2 BE SEWN, AND I WANT THEM 2 BE SEWN HERE INSTEAD OF BEING FLOWN ACROSS THE WORLD, SO IF ANY OF U KNOW ANYONE PLEASE LEMME KNW!

8 Comments

No need to SHOUT !!!!!! :-D

Original Poster

lol sorry, its just that i really need one. :oops:

So you want a bespoke suit or you already have a suit and need to be altered?

Not quite sure why you need it to be an Asian clothes tailor though

Depends where you live. Aren't there any Asian material stockists around your area? they normally advertise alterations and tailoring in the windows.

Original Poster

i need a asian tailor becuase there are differnt styles that can be sewn and i think that they have more knowledge about it- but anyones elsa i dont mind tbh!

I just have the material- i want it to be sewn.

Original Poster

queenlush;6120110

Depends where you live. Aren't there any Asian material stockists around … Depends where you live. Aren't there any Asian material stockists around your area? they normally advertise alterations and tailoring in the windows.

there arent many tailor shops in my area and even if they wer, they would chrge 5 times that in my country! thanks though

Slash;6120103

So you want a bespoke suit or you already have a suit and need to be … So you want a bespoke suit or you already have a suit and need to be altered?Not quite sure why you need it to be an Asian clothes tailor though

Friends always have clothes made when they go to Goa, quality is far better than here, also price and speed is a factor.

Original Poster

queenlush;6120130

Friends always have clothes made when they go to Goa, quality is far … Friends always have clothes made when they go to Goa, quality is far better than here, also price and speed is a factor.

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315386
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34138
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322811
    4. word association Game74244857

See more discussions