Asian Clothing Stores Manchester

Found 8th Apr 2016
Anyone know asian stores in manchester ... for clothing where to go ... pashak mahal is that in manchesteR?
Community Updates
AskManchesterClothes
12 Comments
Banned
go to Bradford. Manchester up 40% more !!
Bradford has many markets and plazas . mark my words asif!
Stockport road longsight is much better and much cheaper
and yes poshak mahal is on wimmy rd along with many other shops
London green street or south hall is the best places to shop
If your willing to travel far

sofiasar

go to Bradford. Manchester up 40% more !! Bradford has many markets and … go to Bradford. Manchester up 40% more !! Bradford has many markets and plazas . mark my words asif!

where white abbey rd?
what other shops ?
Edited by: "sowotsdis" 9th Apr 2016
Not tobe rude or ignorant but what is asian clothing?
123batman321

Not tobe rude or ignorant but what is asian clothing?

Yet you are managing to come across as both. I haven't asked but I have assumed that they are asking about shops that sell Indian or Pakistani etc style clothing.
Ok i was genuinely wondering we donthve that sort of shops up here lucky if you get a c
Ok i was genuinley wondering we dnt get those sorts of shops up here lucky if we get a normal clothes shop but since youve decided to be obtuse asia is a continent so why pick out2 countries. Chinese clothing is very different from pakistani.
Banned
sowotsdis

where white abbey rd?what other shops ?

​nooooo. Abby road is crap. come to great Horton road on Sunday only. theirs a massive market, ex mill .hundreds of stalls

also type Bradford Plaza on Google, the bazar Bradford etc etc. all are stalls . also iv heard Birmingham is good to shop for weddings.
Birmingham soho rd, Stratford rd and I think Coventry rd all clothes shops. Stratford rd had clothes for most budgets. I think the area is called spark hill but I'm not 100% sure as I live in London and family in Birmingham. otherwise I don't think you can beat green street or Southall in London.
123batman321

Ok i was genuinley wondering we dnt get those sorts of shops up here … Ok i was genuinley wondering we dnt get those sorts of shops up here lucky if we get a normal clothes shop but since youve decided to be obtuse asia is a continent so why pick out2 countries. Chinese clothing is very different from pakistani.

Precisely. You knew fine well what they meant by Asian, the massive clue being in the OPs username. So don't try to bat your own rude behaviour back to me. I'm out, thanks.
krazyasif786

Its ok no offence taken. Always better to ask than to be not in the know. … Its ok no offence taken. Always better to ask than to be not in the know. If you google Asian clothes it will come up with lots of info. Check http://www.memsaabonline.com/https://www.belafashions.co.uk/and here is a POV of vistiing one of these stores: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7oEKNfgTvcIn terms of my meaning of asian I mean Indian or Pakistani in origin.

Thanks for the reply. Had a look at your link theres some very nice stuff on the site. Just a pity im male tho lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions