Ask a Cosmetic Surgeon a Question for free

3 replies
Found 30th Jan 2011
Please read their site for further advice, & consider your options carefully, but could be used for general questions about unsightly bits, mine start at my toes and finish at a bald patch.

Not sure if they will work at the weekends though!

We provide independent expert advice to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery. When contemplating treatment, researching the best cosmetic surgery advice can be confusing and time-consuming.
Enhancement.co.uk is one of the UK's leading cosmetic procedure information services. This site has been developed to ensure you are provided with expert practical information regarding cosmetic surgery.

Whether you are looking for a surgical, non-surgical or dentistry treatment, we have top industry experts on hand, ready to guide you through. Simply ask your question and an expert will get to you within 60 minutes, it’s as simple as that.

Our panel can advise you on everything you need to know; establishing what your goals are, what the procedure will involve, how much your treatment is likely to cost, details on aftercare, along with answers to any other cosmetic questions you may happen to have.

link not working again enhancement.co.uk/

3 Comments

at the bottom
"Our office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. At the weekend we will still endeavour to answer your questions"

can I ask if ASB is ugly and do you think he needs more than just plastic surgery.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    3. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1113
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326

See more discussions