ask a guy who is about to buy 35k wotrh of Steele anything!

you adrmin my investment?

bg1 rules!
- dcx_badass

108 Comments

whats steele?

whats adrmin?

whats wotrh?

Carley;6546796

buy a dictionary instead.

REPPED

agree with the advice above get a dickshunry, hell why dont you steele one?

Pretty dense for a CEO is our kid.

This is the meaning of invesment: ]http//di…ent

lol buy me some too bg1, what sorta steel and where froom?

moob;6546809

Pretty dense for a CEO is our kid.

he even asked The MISC about no claims bonus on 2 cars ;-)

Carley, he doesn't have time to sit here wasting his time spelling things PROPERLY. Gosh, how silly of you to think that!

strike;6546825

he even asked The MISC about no claims bonus on 2 cars ;-)

You'd wonder why he's concerned about saving money with that whopping income he purports to have.:roll:

Original Poster

muffin247;6546819

lol buy me some too bg1, what sorta steel and where froom?

im still in negotiations at the moment, its more of a long term investment if ya feel, sell it after the rescission is over.

I've got a question for you.
Do you ever get tired of trying to lie about a life you do not, and never will have?

black gerbil1;6546857

im still in negotiations at the moment, its more of a long term … im still in negotiations at the moment, its more of a long term investment if ya feel, sell it after the rescission is over.

what is the rescission?

black gerbil1;6546857

im still in negotiations at the moment, its more of a long term … im still in negotiations at the moment, its more of a long term investment if ya feel, sell it after the rescission is over.

im in

in b4 excuse

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer … Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and sat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

baffledsalmon;6546861

I've got a question for you.Do you ever get tired of trying to lie about … I've got a question for you.Do you ever get tired of trying to lie about a life you do not, and never will have?

What, you mean you don't believe he's buying steele?

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6546861

I've got a question for you.Do you ever get tired of trying to lie about … I've got a question for you.Do you ever get tired of trying to lie about a life you do not, and never will have?

posts about black gerbil1 : 93

lol wut?

Banned

There's more chance of him planning to steel £35k

Banned

black gerbil1;6546879

your a tool he/shes trying to say

You'd think, THINK, that if you were spending £35k on something, you'd be able to spell it! I mean only today I bought a drass, caridgan, some maceup and some shoews! Is this £35k Zimbabwean dollars?

Original Poster

lottysdad08;6546895

There's more chance of him planning to steel £35k

lol
baffledsalmon;6546910

You'd think, THINK, that if you were spending £35k on something, you'd be … You'd think, THINK, that if you were spending £35k on something, you'd be able to spell it! I mean only today I bought a drass, caridgan, some maceup and some shoews! Is this £35k Zimbabwean dollars?

no sorry i should of said in the post, im spending 35k in GBP.

baffledsalmon;6546910

You'd think, THINK, that if you were spending £35k on something, you'd be … You'd think, THINK, that if you were spending £35k on something, you'd be able to spell it! I mean only today I bought a drass, caridgan, some maceup and some shoews! Is this £35k Zimbabwean dollars?

I think he's the CEO of the Nigerian lottery commission.

On a serious note, assuming that your investment is real (sorry, I did have to laugh at typing that), don't you think you have missed the boat a little?

Original Poster

Carley;6546796

buy a dictionary instead?wotrh = worthsteele = steeladrmin = … buy a dictionary instead?wotrh = worthsteele = steeladrmin = admiringedit: ]rescission = recession

strike;6546798

whats steele?whats adrmin?whats wotrh?

DragonChris;6546843

]Try this.

strong h4te?????

black gerbil1;6546879

LOL

lolz Edit : I thought you were buying the Blue Oyster Bar Harvie? :lol:

Original Poster

snowflake;6546930

Ask Anything? Can I have a sub please?

sandwich or marine?
pghstochaj;6546932

On a serious note, assuming that your investment is real (sorry, I did … On a serious note, assuming that your investment is real (sorry, I did have to laugh at typing that), don't you think you have missed the boat a little?

missed the boat????

black gerbil1;6546936

sandwich or marine?missed the boat????

Do I seriously have to explain a simple expression like that?

lollololololol bg'1s thread are always class

Original Poster

pghstochaj;6546947

Do I seriously have to explain a simple expression like that?

yeah please....
Carley;6546940

lol, h4te = hate

h4te is a misk meme brah!
muffin247;6546949

lollololololol bg'1s thread are always class

you adrmin my fred mayne?

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5412372/2/istockphoto_5412372-small-child-dressed-like-businessman.jpg

What you mean it's all gone wusty?

http://www.thecompletewomanblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/tantrum.jpg

y r u on ere sted of enjoyn ur sef?

baffledsalmon;6546910

PMSL!!

You know, BG, with all this talk of Brahs, you might get the men on the thread a little twitchy. Maybe you should calm down the sexual references, not all of them are able to cope with a hundred women a day like you do.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6546965

Ask a guy whose Grandad owns a steel importing business anything. Where … Ask a guy whose Grandad owns a steel importing business anything. Where did you get your contacts from BG1?

id rather not say much untill the contract is signed, because someone might steele my contract (see what i did there brah)
Carley;6546966

tis tru brah

word brah.
simon012;6546972

y r u on ere sted of enjoyn ur sef?

im working alot (im an actor brah), just have a few mins spare and checking my shares online barh.

black gerbil1;6546954

yeah please....h4te is a misk meme brah!you adrmin my fred mayne?

"missed the boat" means that you have been too slow to react to this. "this" being, in this context (situation), the recent increase (up) in the value (price) of steel (steele). The price (cost) of steel (steele) was at its minimum (lowest) in May 2009 as shown (displayed) by indices (what clever people use to look at trends and changes). Therefore (so) I was suggesting (stating) that you have missed the boat as the price isn't particularly low anymore.

Despite this, I am sure that since you are clearly a clever guy, you would understand this and understand the market well. Personally I think there's still movement possible.

baffledsalmon;6546981

You know, BG, with all this talk of Brahs, you might get the men on the … You know, BG, with all this talk of Brahs, you might get the men on the thread a little twitchy. Maybe you should calm down the sexual references, not all of them are able to cope with a hundred women a day like you do.

oh I dunno about that, I'm sure some are willing to try.... lol

black gerbil1;6546954

yeah please....h4te is a misk meme brah!you adrmin my fred mayne?

yeh mayne im admrin dis fred

black gerbil1;6546987

[im working alot (im an actor brah), just have a few mins spare and … [im working alot (im an actor brah), just have a few mins spare and checking my shares online barh.

Are they up or down today then?

Original Poster

pghstochaj;6546995

"missed the boat" means that you have been too slow to react to this. … "missed the boat" means that you have been too slow to react to this. "this" being, in this context (situation), the recent increase (up) in the value (price) of steel (steele). The price (cost) of steel (steele) was at its minimum (lowest) in May 2009 as shown (displayed) by indices (what clever people use to look at trends and changes). Therefore (so) I was suggesting (stating) that you have missed the boat as the price isn't particularly low anymore.Despite this, I am sure that since you are clearly a clever guy, you would understand this and understand the market well. Personally I think there's still movement possible.

i took a risk, you think i made 300k last year after tax by playing it safe brah?
pghstochaj;6547009

Are they up or down today then?

they up brah, i think i made 2k today

black gerbil1;6547021

i took a risk, you think i made 300k last year after tax by playing it … i took a risk, you think i made 300k last year after tax by playing it safe brah?they up brah, i think i made 2k today

Well you didn't, so that's not a useful argument. You clearly don't understand investments if you think "risk" is the right word.

Your shares are up? You made 2k today? What market is open today?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions