Groups

Ask a silly Question- just for fun (New diet)

I have 2 dogs & I was buying a large bag of Pal at ASDA and standing inline at the check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Pal Diet again although I probably shouldnt because Id ended up in the hospital last time, but that Id lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Pal nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if Id ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because Id been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid b*tchwhy else would I buy dog food??

7 Comments

Me thinks that is a bit of a shaggy dog story

Banned

oh ****ing hell i nearly ****** my self with laughter, is this a wind up?

Some people have not got a clue!

lmao i would loved to see her face lol

They do ask some dumb questions ennit??

We were standing in a huge queue waiting to see an author. Some idiot came up to us and said "What are you waiting for.....do you know?" We said "No but with a line this big it must be good" He nodded and joined the end - sure he was pleased when he met jacqueline wilson!

Genious_Gamer360;2037341

oh ****ing hell i nearly ****** my self with laughter, is this a wind up?

I hope this is true!

Eyes are streaming!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61479
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      4. word association Game73944536

See more discussions