Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?

Found 21st Sep 2017
Is it just me or have Ask and Misc gotten less and less active over the past 6 months? I'm not sure if its linked but it seems to have gone been declining since the for sale/trade section was removed.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
dataload2 h, 14 m ago

if I ever get to the stage in life when I worry if a specific section of a …if I ever get to the stage in life when I worry if a specific section of a shopping forum has gone quieter than normal, please end me

Your on a forum, finding the time and interest to respond to the very question that you would rather die than contemplate. Your sending mixed signals.
Maybe we should just break your legs for now.
14 Comments
Aww yeah, absolutely.

It’s dying a slow death since they got rid of it, unfortunately.
I think it just coincides with the new (carp) app and website, not many people like the feel and user unfriendliness of it all and the whole site seems quieter in general.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 21st Sep 2017
Its such a shame! be interesting to know if they have had an actual decline in traffic or if its just people are sticking to the deal threads only
if I ever get to the stage in life when I worry if a specific section of a shopping forum has gone quieter than normal, please end me
dataload3 m ago

if I ever get to the stage in life when I worry if a specific section of a …if I ever get to the stage in life when I worry if a specific section of a shopping forum has gone quieter than normal, please end me

Ill put that in my diary and keep tabs on it
dataload2 h, 14 m ago

Your on a forum, finding the time and interest to respond to the very question that you would rather die than contemplate. Your sending mixed signals.
Maybe we should just break your legs for now.
its since the redesign, the whole site seems generally quieter, more hotter deals but that's because everyones temperature has been upped. Bringing back the flamedeer in August showed how things have changed
ibblackberry15 m ago

Your on a forum, finding the time and interest to respond to the very …Your on a forum, finding the time and interest to respond to the very question that you would rather die than contemplate. Your sending mixed signals.Maybe we should just break your legs for now.

You're*
ibblackberry16 m ago

Your on a forum, finding the time and interest to respond to the very …Your on a forum, finding the time and interest to respond to the very question that you would rather die than contemplate. Your sending mixed signals.Maybe we should just break your legs for now.

Your right, technically he was worrying about how to make a joke about my 'worry'
That's worse in my opinion, I'd say the legs arn't enough.
Deaa9 m ago

Your right, technically he was worrying about how to make a joke about my …Your right, technically he was worrying about how to make a joke about my 'worry'That's worse in my opinion, I'd say the legs arn't enough.

That literally made no sense at all..
Well, I was just about to search ASK to see if a topic had been brought up before (Cash buyer & property searches) but can't seem to get any results from ask. How do you search this **** site. Might try google instead.
Dyslexic_Dog3 h, 29 m ago

I think it just coincides with the new (carp) app and website, not many …I think it just coincides with the new (carp) app and website, not many people like the feel and user unfriendliness of it all and the whole site seems quieter in general.

Sounds fishy to me...
Erubadhron12 m ago

Sounds fishy to me...

Ha, well spotted!
dataload1 h, 5 m ago

That literally made no sense at all..

Don't worry about it too much
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions