Groups

Ask your dumb question

You may want to ask a stupid question or a question that you don't want to start a post as its not really that important.

Never fear the miscers are here to share their vast knowledge and put your mind at ease without laughing at you

No politics please , mainly practical or amusing problems please.

Oh and try and keep it just teeny weeny sensible and constructive

136 Comments

Original Poster

Should I empty the water in my kettle if I'm not going to use it for say about 4 hours

I ran out of Christmas gift tags which match the loads of wrapping paper I still have. Is it ok to just write on the parcel.?

I get an involuntary twitch in my ass, when Lorraine Kelly is on TV, what does it mean ?

Original Poster

Ginner

I ran out of Christmas gift tags which match the loads of wrapping paper … I ran out of Christmas gift tags which match the loads of wrapping paper I still have. Is it ok to just write on the parcel.?

Do some origami with white paper and if you have some spare glitter or pray paint or anything then use it ,
    sorted innit

Ginner

I ran out of Christmas gift tags which match the loads of wrapping paper … I ran out of Christmas gift tags which match the loads of wrapping paper I still have. Is it ok to just write on the parcel.?

I wouldn't risk that. I tried it one year and the pen punctured the paper and the box containing the expensive Rolex watch that I had bought for my son. The box was so badly damaged that I had to keep the watch for myself and give my son a Cadburys Selection Box. He wasn't very impressed.

why am I seeing cold deals on this website?. Its says hotukdeals
    Edited by: "shabbird" 1st Dec 2016

We don't have a chimney.

How will Santa get in and leave his presents?

Joey Bloggsy

Do some origami with white paper and if you have some spare glitter or … Do some origami with white paper and if you have some spare glitter or pray paint or anything then use it , sorted innit

Blimey sound like hard work..Might just stop being a tight ass and nip down Asda for more gift tags..I tried writing on the parcels but the pen went right through the cheap wrapping paper. Fail.!

Original Poster

Lazyoaf

I get an involuntary twitch in my ass, when Lorraine Kelly is on TV, what … I get an involuntary twitch in my ass, when Lorraine Kelly is on TV, what does it mean ?

The cure is to Tune to another channel that doesn't show ladyboys

ANYONE can answer any question

RonChew

I wouldn't risk that. I tried it one year and the pen punctured the paper … I wouldn't risk that. I tried it one year and the pen punctured the paper and the box containing the expensive Rolex watch that I had bought for my son. The box was so badly damaged that I had to keep the watch for myself and give my son a Cadburys Selection Box. He wasn't very impressed.

Lol you are such a loving and considerate Dad to not give your son an ink damaged Rolex...Respect dude.What is wrong with the youth of today..Chocolate is the gift of love..Kids I blame the parents.x

Mark2111

We don't have a chimney. How will Santa get in and leave his presents?

Click and collect at a shop near you.?

Why do people drive to the local park to walk the dog?

Lazyoaf

I get an involuntary twitch in my ass, when Lorraine Kelly is on TV, what … I get an involuntary twitch in my ass, when Lorraine Kelly is on TV, what does it mean ?

You have ample fibre in your diet.?

Error440

I wish I knew..I live opposite a park on a very narrow road and folks from miles around come in their cars with their dogs and spam up my driveway every day...

can you see a fart on a frosty day ?

Original Poster

Ginner

Blimey sound like hard work..Might just stop being a tight ass and nip … Blimey sound like hard work..Might just stop being a tight ass and nip down Asda for more gift tags..I tried writing on the parcels but the pen went right through the cheap wrapping paper. Fail.!

NEVER stop being a tight ass as you won't be welcome on hukd.

Fine same question replace dogs with ride bikes

to the usual idiots who annoy me on here should I ...
    a. ignore them as usual
    b. cuss them in a clever put down
    c. give it to them straight
    or another suggestion?

Joey Bloggsy

NEVER stop being a tight ass as you won't be welcome on hukd.

Tru Dat.! Off to look for a deal on gift tags.!

Can you go to the shop for me ?

loumar76

Only if its a wet one.

sowotsdis

to the usual idiots who annoy me on here should I ...a. ignore them as … to the usual idiots who annoy me on here should I ...a. ignore them as usualb. cuss them in a clever put downc. give it to them straightor another suggestion?

Be nice to them it is the season of goodwill to all persons. Even the nut jobs.!8)

Bashstreet

Can you go to the shop for me ?

Yes am off to Adsa to restock on lame gift tags...What do you want getting.?/

Joey Bloggsy

Should I empty the water in my kettle if I'm not going to use it for say … Should I empty the water in my kettle if I'm not going to use it for say about 4 hours

No, water never goes off.

Does water go bad?

loumar76

No, they are always behind me

Error440

Fine same question replace dogs with ride bikes

Mmm interesting..I put my bike on the rack and drive two miles to a place I like riding. I do this as my house is 1200ft above sea level and the slog back up is boring as.?
    Edited by: "Ginner" 1st Dec 2016

Original Poster

Omg this wasn't quite what I had in mind but funny as hell with some Q n A

Let the thread take its own course I guess

sowotsdis

to the usual idiots who annoy me on here should I ...a. ignore them as … to the usual idiots who annoy me on here should I ...a. ignore them as usualb. cuss them in a clever put downc. give it to them straightor another suggestion?

I wouldn't use option c. too often as you may find posting on HUKD would necessitate a new name; if you get my drift...

Error440

Only if its a wet one.

​I mean the same as you can see your breath on a cold day.

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

Should I empty the water in my kettle if I'm not going to use it for say … Should I empty the water in my kettle if I'm not going to use it for say about 4 hours

ibblackberry1

Does water go bad?

The water might be ok but does it damage the element in the kettle or the scale starts to dilute with the water

oO

Joey Bloggsy

Omg this wasn't quite what I had in mind but funny as hell with some Q n … Omg this wasn't quite what I had in mind but funny as hell with some Q n ALet the thread take its own course I guess

You started it..Jus sayin.!:D

Joey Bloggsy

The water might be ok but does it damage the element in the kettle or the … The water might be ok but does it damage the element in the kettle or the scale starts to dilute with the wateroO

Don't know about damaging the element but if you make a cuppa from water that's been sat in a kettle for a couple of days it'll taste awful so I'd say water does go off.

Why don't farts smell like poo?

spoo

Why don't farts smell like poo?

Err they actually do.!

Original Poster

Ginner

You started it..Jus sayin.!:D

Why is it when you type something it comes across as totally different and what's even stranger is when you yourself read it again , you end up agreeing

Joey Bloggsy

Why is it when you type something it comes across as totally different … Why is it when you type something it comes across as totally different and what's even stranger is when you yourself read it again , you end up agreeing

You still started it and still jus sayin.!:p

Ginner

Err they actually do.!

Mine don't, I've never dropped an eggy log.

Original Poster

Error440

Because the dog can't drive itself ?

I have another question..Is it ok to beat a family member for losing the end of a roll of Sellotape..cos when. he gets home I wanna bash him a bit. ! I am in a right stress here..Ran out of gift tags, Sellotape is holding out on me. Yodel just frightened the life out of me banging on the damn window instead of the door.I already spent two months wages on presents for grandchildren who have no way of gifting me back..Although they will prolly get to choose the Nursing home, so will keep on spending on them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2956
      2. Going in style uv code give away77
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions