Asked this question earlier but!

6 replies
Found 15th Apr 2011
The letter A with an accent above it! Its gone now from posted deals section.
Then I placed an order with a company and when I looked at my receipt it shows the total amount but there is the letter A with the accent above it again just before the £ sign on my reciept! What is this anyone know, getting slightly worried now because of bank details and stuff.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

It's a text coding issue. Can happen when text is transferred from one system to another - ie from an accounting system to the mail system, old windows system to Mac etc

Doesn't mean you've been charged Âlternate Pounds.

Banned

The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and it's members is disgusting. Cant even run the site properly. I ain't posting anymore deals they can shove it

Original Poster

DangerGod

The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and it's members is … The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and it's members is disgusting. Cent even run the site properly. I ain't posting anymore deals they can shove it

What?

Original Poster

cath1510

[quote=DangerGod]The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and … [quote=DangerGod]The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and it's members is disgusting. Cent even run the site properly. I ain't posting anymore deals they can shove it

What? Not sure what you mean, Im just worried because I havent seen this before on any of my receipts and was thinking my computer could have a virus or something.

DangerGod

The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and it's members is … The amount of money hukd makes through affiliate and it's members is disgusting. Cant even run the site properly. I ain't posting anymore deals they can shove it

this...

Original Poster

Still don't know what this is all about! can someone please tell me oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564086
    2. 02 priority33
    3. Leicester sack their manager!916
    4. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1311

See more discussions