Asking Amazon to refund £10 after buying a PS3 bundle which was then reduced £10 (in 2 days)

I just got the ps3 2 days back, ordered the ps3 bundle 2 weeks ago for £285 but then it was reduced to 275 2 days later.. Do you think it's possible they will give me back the 10£? I remember someone saying this is.

Thanks in advance

10 Comments

Hi, a polite email pointing out the difference should get you the £10 back worked for me a few month back

"Offer" to return it, and reorder the lower priced bundle. Should see them giving you a tenner to avoid all the hassle

Banned

yeah if you say youll return it, they will usually refund.

I did it a while ago with amazon.

Skinflint!

Lol

Very unlikely. I ordered something and the next day (before mine was despatched) it was reduced by another few pounds. They said no.

Meh.

vibeone

yeah if you say youll return it, they will usually refund.I did it a … yeah if you say youll return it, they will usually refund.I did it a while ago with amazon.

I would try this.

Why don't you ask them instead of us?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

why not try offering them £10 after something else went up by £10 after y … why not try offering them £10 after something else went up by £10 after you bought it

I wouldn't be on this site if I was that loaded will I?

Thanks guys for the suggestions, I just sent an email saying I want to refund the console, hopefully they will tell me they will refund the money :fingerscrossed: thanks!

Yeah I did this about a year ago.

Original Poster

thanks guys, just got an email saying they will refund the 10 quid..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
    4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions