Found 4th Jun
he's a college kid and has recently been threatened by a girl with very, very unfriendly connections. she says that she'll get him kidnapped and all sorts of bad things done to him, due to his annoying nature(harmless and fun) yet she wants him to cease contact with her and all her friends. despite one being his best friend. anyways he's considering the other way out which is, I guess frowned upon, but if he's going to get kidnapped and all sorts done to him, is it not better for him to end it on his own accord?
thank you.
serious answers please. :I
Edited by a moderator:

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
26 Comments

No, don't end it, any situation your friend may be in is only temporary and tomorrow is a new day.

I'd suggest letting his best friend know what is going on, and if he believes the threats are credible then to contact the police, and that he let his family know his movements at all times.

Tell him to make better friends than this girl.

What is the other way out?

End what himself or the girl?

Go to police and get some mates who will make it clear in no uncertain terms that she will not like the consequences should anything happen to him.

Hooked99

end himself, since his job is dead, career prospects are dead, savings … end himself, since his job is dead, career prospects are dead, savings are dead, doesn't have a girlfriend when most people do, is hated by his parents and will probably be homeless in roughly 2 months anyway. the threats are fairly credible so what's the point in delaying the inevitable ey

Hmm bait thread

Look I'm not sure if you're asking for a friend or for yourself, but ending it is never a solution. If you (or your friend) feel threatened, then seek help. Life is a gift. It can be tough but trust me, it will get better.

Not sure I understand why such a serious topic with potentially deadly consequences is being bounced off people on a shopping web site.
Has this been followed up elsewhere?

Hooked99

end himself, since his job is dead, career prospects are dead, savings … end himself, since his job is dead, career prospects are dead, savings are dead, doesn't have a girlfriend when most people do, is hated by his parents and will probably be homeless in roughly 2 months anyway. the threats are fairly credible so what's the point in delaying the inevitable ey

Hooked99, this is a long list, but please can you advise as to the following:

1. Why is his job dead?
2. Why are his career prospects dead?
3. Why do his parents hate him?
4. Why does this girl want him to cease contact with her?
5. Do her friends also want him to cease contact with them?
6. Does his best friend want him to cease contact with him/her?
7. Why will he likely be homeless in 2 months?

I don't get this at all, what's his other way out that's frowned upon ? Why is he being annoying? What has he done to warrant being kidnapped? Would you risk jail time because some college kid was being harmless but annoying to a girl you no ? I think not ? Why doesn't his best friend Speak up if she values his friendship ? Here's a thought how about you all get some new friends who can tolerate your annoying natures

Hooked99

Strange

well she is probably lying about "connections", even if she isnt anyone i've interacted with who would actually do something like that wouldnt without a good reason.

He should man up, explain the situation to her and just say hey look, this person is my best friend, ill do my best to stay out your way and not annoy you, i apologise for being a tool to you/around you. Friends come and go so if that doesnt work out cut loose the friends and do college work and find college clubs to join/sports. People shouldnt stress the whole girlfriend thing, thats how they stay virgins and get labelled creepy, focus on girls as friends, intill thats easy no point even considering anything else.

Hooked99

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09he's a college kid and has recently been … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09he's a college kid and has recently been threatened by a girl with very, very unfriendly connections. she says that she'll get him kidnapped and all sorts of bad things done to him, due to his annoying nature(harmless and fun) yet she wants him to cease contact with her and all her friends. despite one being his best friend. anyways he's considering the other way out which is, I guess frowned upon, but if he's going to get kidnapped and all sorts done to him, is it not better for him to end it on his own accord?thank you.serious answers please. :I\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Hi Hooked99 tell him to get these, have faith everything will turn out in ways he didn't expect, I guarantee they will change him and his life ebay.co.uk/itm…246?hash=item51f82b875e:g:~rAAAOSwK6RZFg1Q

you do start some strange threads ?
oO

Why aren't you sticking up for him and supporting him rather than saying hes in a dead end job etc since your question states you are friends?

What exactly are you asking? From your post it reads like vote on whether friend should commit suicide or not. Is this really the sort of question to be asked on a forum like this?

GROW UP!

So you are the 'friend' (be honest ) and you've been showing off to a girl and she's **** at you and told you to go away!
Simple solution is to go away. Leave her alone. It ain't gonna happen.
As for the threats...pointless. Kids make these threats all the time. Genuinely dangerous people wouldn't even make the threat - why warn someone ? If they do know some 'dangerous people', these people would not get involved in some playground falling out.
As for suicide, you need to grow up. If you were serious you wouldn't be asking on a shopping site. I believe you are simply attention seeking.

If I'm wrong call 116123 free from any phone. They will help you.
Edited by: "mrty" 4th Jun

I think I would keep my head down, go to college (maybe move/change course) then after college I would get the hell out of that place. (where is this btw? sounds like Syria to me!)

mrty

So you are the 'friend' (be honest ) and you've been showing off to a … So you are the 'friend' (be honest ) and you've been showing off to a girl and she's **** at you and told you to go away! Simple solution is to go away. Leave her alone. It ain't gonna happen. As for the threats...pointless. Kids make these threats all the time. Genuinely dangerous people wouldn't even make the threat - why warn someone ? If they do know some 'dangerous people', these people would not get involved in some playground falling out. As for suicide, you need to grow up. If you were serious you wouldn't be asking on a shopping site. I believe you are simply attention seeking.If I'm wrong call 116123 free from any phone. They will help you.

I was thinking the exact same thing. To the OP tell your friend nothing is worth ending things over. My teenage daughter had issues due to beareavments in the family and low social skills and has been speaking to someone at Mind and is now 1 year on a much happier teenager, still not many friends but does has some. Things always get better. I can't recommend Mind enough if you are serious and want to talk and get a different perspective on things. They can offer you help. Take care

Only problems if the guy exists are in his head, needs to get that sorted out. Its really nothing to do with anyone else

Have I misread this? This "friend" sounds like he is harrassing the girl. I think she needs to tell the police, he sounds like a sex pest.

WOW! Perhaps ring the Samaritans. To think I stopped by looking for a slow cooker! This wasn't but let us know what you decided to do......but then again.........hmmm

leave her alone. end of problem.

Original Poster

thanks everyone, I felt his pain so wrote it as he said it, btw none of it was sexual, just an array of lame jokes

Sounds like you're a nut job. I recommend some counselling.

What's the latest OP?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1112
  2. Renewing sportsmania.rocks610
  3. Whey protien46
  4. Is this junction box wired properly??610

See more discussions