Groups

Asking price for ps 4 (week old)

my son got a ps 4 for xmas , bought back in september from game.
    it has been used for about 3 hours max.
    it has a years subscription to playstation network on (not sure if this can be passed over?)
    also a £25 psn card unused
    cod ghosts
    the crew
    advanced warfare
    minecraft
    we traded in an old xbox and few games and got the console as a bundle deal however we dont have the games it came with.
    we also paid £59.99 for extended warranty
    just wondering really what people think it might be worth ?
    thanks

8 Comments

I'd be mad if it was asked for and now doesn't want.

Probably best splitting it,

I'd say roughly:

PS4 with extended warranty (is this to two years?) - Approx c£240-260

£25 PSN card - c£20
    COD Ghosts - c£6-7
    The Crew - c£20
    Advanced warfare - c£25
    Minecraft - c£6-7

Subscription to PSN is tied to your account though so that can't be swapped over.

To be fair PSN has been down since Christmas so it's not been possible to play online, might be worth waiting a bit

Original Poster

i am rather mad but a couple of his friends were meant to be getting one but they didnt so he cant play online with anyone
    yes it is a 2 year warranty.
    so the subscription cant be passed on to my husbands account at all ?

Original Poster

none of his friends have a ps4 .

coerce86

To be fair PSN has been down since Christmas so it's not been possible to … To be fair PSN has been down since Christmas so it's not been possible to play online, might be worth waiting a bit

mamof3

It's much more fun playing online, even if it's with strangers. Anyway,

There's no way to transfer the subscription between accounts. What you can do is download his profile to the other ps4/ps3 and then the PS+ subscription will be shared to the other accounts on that playstation for it's duration.

mamof3

I'd be encouraging him to make more friends rather than part with his new console, how old is he? I'm sure my 12 y/o son will add him if if he's around the same age and he wants to give it a try.

mamof3

i am rather mad but a couple of his friends were meant to be getting one … i am rather mad but a couple of his friends were meant to be getting one but they didnt so he cant play online with anyone :(yes it is a 2 year warranty.so the subscription cant be passed on to my husbands account at all ?

Yeh, what kids say they getting and what they get is 2 very different things, this what I tell my older 2.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions