Asos

Never ordered multiple items off of them before in the same order and was wondering if anyone could tell me how asos deliver please. By that I mean do they group all the items into one bag as long as they are all in stock like most retailers do or package item by item seperately? And does the item being from their outlet store affect this?
Just with the gf coming down tomorow, I dont want her to see loads of bags with different shapes and sizes and let her imagination run wild cos that would ruin the surprise where as if its just a big bag then I could pass it off as for me.
Thanks guys

5 Comments

From my experience its always come in one back.
x

Original Poster

even if you order one item from the outlet store and all the rest from the normal store?

Mine have also come in one bag, but never ordered from outlet.

I ordered two pairs of shoes from the main site on one order and paid one delivery charge.
They came separately two days apart.

I ordered from both the other week, sent in separate bags but arrived together fastened with two large elastic bands!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562133
    2. Sky Fibre Max11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions