ASOS delivery issue can anyone advise?

I made a order with asos.com on 24th December with same day delivery, the delivery was never received and when I tried to track the order using the info they gave me it was not recognised.

So I contacted ASOS through their email - it took me 4 emails to actual get a response, but finally they told me the order had not been collected by the courier and and now was out of stock and so would be refunded including the postage cost. I had previously received a dispatch email.

I looked on my account today and it still had the same deals as previously, that the item had been dispatched and no evidence of the refund or that they had cancelled my order. Instead out of interest I clicked through the link to track, and it came up wit some details saying that it was in the process of being handled and processed.

I had since ordered the same items from another company for cheaper and now do not know what to do. If I get a delivery should I not except the delivery? Should I wait to get the refund? I have sent them an email, but as usual haven't received a response. Don't know what I should do, but as it was a pair of uggs I ordered I don't want to end up with two pairs having to pay for both!

12 Comments

This shouldn't have been posted in deals. Misc would have been a better place to post this my friend.
Edited by: "badmanmeow" 29th Dec 2010

Reported to be moved to misc

same day delivery on christmas eve? you didnt really expect it did you?

If you accept the delivery you will get charged the postage, you can't get charged for anything you haven't received, why don't you ring them explaining what has happened etc?

Original Poster

They don't have a customer care line which is even more frustrating so i have to wait ages for them to reply to emails. In their previous email they said they were going to refund the whole order including postage.

Sorry thought I had posted in misc, has been a while since I've been on here! And regarding the postage, they were offering same day or over two weeks for delivery at the time, as I'm on holiday thought I'd go for one where I might have a chance of receiving it within the two weeks.

Original Poster

collectorcol

same day delivery on christmas eve? you didnt really expect it did you?

No but they were only offering two sorts of delivery at the time. But once I received my dispatch notice saying that it was dispatched and the delivery date was 24th I did trust what I had been told, clearly I was wrong to do this but I don't think I need someone sarcastically pointing that out!
Edited by: "bristolbunnygirl" 29th Dec 2010

bristolbunnygirl

They don't have a customer care line which is even more frustrating so i … They don't have a customer care line which is even more frustrating so i have to wait ages for them to reply to emails. In their previous email they said they were going to refund the whole order including postage.Sorry thought I had posted in misc, has been a while since I've been on here! And regarding the postage, they were offering same day or over two weeks for delivery at the time, as I'm on holiday thought I'd go for one where I might have a chance of receiving it within the two weeks.

have you ever ordered from them before? if so have you got the invoice maybe there is a number on the back of there? i found this number you could try this 0871 909 0335
also i have just come accross this community.asos.com/pos…481 try complaining there seems they have replied to alot of people's complaint's via there forum
Edited by: "sameena1" 29th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Thanks for the phone number, I haven't ordered from them for quite a while so didn't have an invoice. Have tried posting on the forum too, but no one has replied. But will definitely try the phone number tomorrow! Thanks for your help.

Looking on their forum it does seem that other people have had the same problem, even before Xmas and the weather issues! So might check the reviews more closely before I make a significant order next time!

Thanks again.

Isn't it free delivery and returns with Asos?

Search saynoto0870 .... ASOS do have a number , look for the one that starts with 020 then ask to be put through to CS.

I use it all the time

020 7756 1000 hope it helps

Original Poster

Thanks for the the number ripper, have given them a ring this morning and they had processed my refund but the boots were on the way to me as well! Least its all sorted now, thanks for your help again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …814
    2. word survey11
    3. What would be HELL to you?2227
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953

See more discussions