ASOS Multiple Box Return Help

Found 20th Dec 2011
Hi. I have got a few boxes of ASOS goods to send back. I paid for their collection service, but when the man can to pick up the stuff, he said he could only take one box. A few emails later, and I got:

"There should be an option to request multiple boxes, otherwise may I suggest entering the quantity of parcels in the Special Instruction box, just to make sure the carriers are aware. "

I cannot see either of these options when I try and book a return. Can someone help me out? Or am I going blind?
Community Updates
8 Comments
I was told as well, that only one box can be taken at a time, stupid I know!
And no there is no option!
Doesn't answer your question but try giving them a call instead of emailing, I've always found their customer service pretty good when I've called
Hi. Can you give me the phone number? Cant seem to find it anywehere on their website, and dont really trust what a google search might bring up. Cheers.
OMG, i have had the same nightmare in the past had 4 boxes and had to arrange 3 different collections in the end, the only way is to ring them and specify how many boxes but this doesn't always work either. if you badger the collection guy he will take them all but will only leave a receipt for 1.
Is there a phone number on the invoice?
On this returns note http://www.asos.com/infopages/ReturnsNote_en-GB.pdf

Can you just use this and take to post office with all the items in one parcel? Or do it in multiples parcels at the same time.
Edited by: "ZedEx" 20th Dec 2011
Wild

Hi. Can you give me the phone number? Cant seem to find it anywehere on … Hi. Can you give me the phone number? Cant seem to find it anywehere on their website, and dont really trust what a google search might bring up. Cheers.

I can't remember which one I used before, I just Googled 'Asos phone number' and tried a few numbers til one worked, it will only take a few mins
Just an update. Got another email, this time it said:

"I apologise for my colleagues last e-mail, the information is not quite correct.

If you need to return more than 1 package by the collection service, you will need to arrange more than 1 collection as the driver will only take 1 package per collection order I'm afraid."

Seems crazy that they would charge £3 per package. Thought the whole point of paying for a return would be ease of use for many packages.

Luckily for me, the courier came back and took all 9 packages, plus I got refunded the delivery charge. Next time I will just take it back to the post office.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants