Asos Premier, how good is it?

Just wondering if any fellow HUKDers are signed up to asos premier?

I'm thinking of doing so myself, I just wanted some feedback and first hand experiences!

Cheers!

11 Comments

Highly recommend if you order often from Asos unlimited next day delivery with no minimum spend. Have always been very satisfied with delivery service and you can even request for a free text to confirm when order is out for delivery which also gives you an hour time slot! What are you waiting for

Banned

^ just joined to tell you that, genuine.

I keep debating getting premier now the postage has gone up to £20. If i would have signed up before xmas i would probz already have had my moneys worth lol.

BluePeanut

^ just joined to tell you that, genuine.

hahaha fishy..

Original Poster

Comment

darkstar2003

hahaha fishy..

Haha hmmmmm!!

But to be fair it does look good.
Only a tenner so worth it if you buy regularly and plan outfits late for big events.
I was reasonably intrigued by the other benefits, can't remember off the top of my head, but think you get some discounts and first bite at sale items

New to this site, but yes I did join to give you my opinion as I honestly have nothing but positive views to say about Asos. Nothing fishy here just thought I'd help!

Original Poster

Comment

cassiaa

New to this site, but yes I did join to give you my opinion as I honestly … New to this site, but yes I did join to give you my opinion as I honestly have nothing but positive views to say about Asos. Nothing fishy here just thought I'd help!

I appreciated the input! I'm now signed up!

Original Poster

Comment

DennisG

But to be fair it does look good.Only a tenner so worth it if you buy … But to be fair it does look good.Only a tenner so worth it if you buy regularly and plan outfits late for big events.I was reasonably intrigued by the other benefits, can't remember off the top of my head, but think you get some discounts and first bite at sale items

I've also read somewhere of extra benefits, I'll have to look later on a desktop version rather than my phone. Looking forward to using some of the perks!

I'm a member they have always delivered next day for me. Sometimes even when I've ordered on a Sunday night they've delivered on a Monday which is good. You get a few discount codes sent you throughout the year and first pick of sale stuff. Ooo and sometimes they chuck in freebies in your parcel - had Oreos, tea bags, lip balm, nivea bits before so that's cool I'd recommend it.

Original Poster

Comment

ashlea11xo

I'm a member they have always delivered next day for me. Sometimes … I'm a member they have always delivered next day for me. Sometimes even when I've ordered on a Sunday night they've delivered on a Monday which is good. You get a few discount codes sent you throughout the year and first pick of sale stuff. Ooo and sometimes they chuck in freebies in your parcel - had Oreos, tea bags, lip balm, nivea bits before so that's cool I'd recommend it.

Love a freebie!! Haha thanks, it seems like it will come in handy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want some backless loafers for men33
    2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
    3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
    4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions