ASOS returns via Asda

Posted 18th May
So I got an ASOS product which I need to return.
I requested a returns and got a confirmation to use Asda return.

I went to two stores and both the systems were down. I tried logging back to My Account and does not allow me to cancel and use Post Office as return option.

Anyone know what I can do next?
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Contact Asos, either live chat or email. See if they can change it manually for you
_Whatever_18/05/2020 14:56

Contact Asos, either live chat or email. See if they can change it …Contact Asos, either live chat or email. See if they can change it manually for you

No live chat however left a message via their FB chat (bot)
Wait until the system is back up again at Asda.
I’m having the same problem trying to return vans to schuh...everywhere I go to return either say they are not taking returns or can’t scan my label...had problems with asda and my local collect plus...I’m just waiting until things are more up and running everywhere now.
I've been told we have 90 days return.

At my local I've had mixed messages. One person tells me to use the automated computer however has a sign out of order on it but the system works, another person says you have to go CS desk but requires me to que behind 50 people and the final person says not at the moment.
Edited by: "rimalpatel007" 18th May
Asda not doing any parcel collections so I would also think they're not probably accepting returns of parcels. Just my thought I don't know for sure but just makes sense to me.
MR112318/05/2020 17:56

Asda not doing any parcel collections so I would also think they're not …Asda not doing any parcel collections so I would also think they're not probably accepting returns of parcels. Just my thought I don't know for sure but just makes sense to me.

I think you may be right
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions