ASOS stocking GAP clothing from Friday

For info on anyone who may be interested

8 Comments

Is it the current GAP range in the store that they'll be stocking? If so, this is very exciting (sad, I know) as GAP don't have their own UK website and the nearest store to me is 50 miles away - could prove expensive though so a double edged sword!!

Original Poster

Annie1508;5946556

Is it the current GAP range in the store that they'll be stocking? If … Is it the current GAP range in the store that they'll be stocking? If so, this is very exciting (sad, I know) as GAP don't have their own UK website and the nearest store to me is 50 miles away - could prove expensive though so a double edged sword!!

no idea,guess all will be revealed on fri

Banned

Gap - do people still shop there?

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5948382

^^^^ +1 :thinking:

FilthAndFurry;5948382

I do have a few things from there

Banned

Xpenny;5949094

I do have a few things from there

Me too, but from a long time ago. It seems like they just gave up on the whole 'fashion' thing about 4 years ago:?

FilthAndFurry;5949222

Me too, but from a long time ago. It seems like they just gave up on the … Me too, but from a long time ago. It seems like they just gave up on the whole 'fashion' thing about 4 years ago:?

Agree with the adults clothes, they all look the same and boring, but the kids clothes are fab, really colourful, different and great quality, hence why being online could prove expensive!!

They have a factory in Africa that is polluting rivers and land, they just throw away scrap cloth etc. on the land.

Disgusting company.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483

See more discussions