ASOS Unidays 20% discount code

Found 19th Nov 2015
ASOS have 20% off for students but it only says Unidays and I have NUS.. Does any one have a code I could use please?? Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
10 Comments
PM the code to you
if you've got NUS, you might as well sign up for unidays. the process is very much like signing up here
you need a ac.uk email address
Mr_Pickled_Egg1

you need a ac.uk email address

No you don't.
DennisG

if you've got NUS, you might as well sign up for unidays. the process is … if you've got NUS, you might as well sign up for unidays. the process is very much like signing up here

You can't sign up for Unidays with NUs can you? You need an email address and I don't have the right one to sign up for it
JamesRandall9618

No you don't.

yes you do
Mr_Pickled_Egg1

yes you do

You don't because I do not have ac.uk email address and never have needed to!

False information from yourself pal
JamesRandall9618

You don't because I do not have ac.uk email address and never have needed … You don't because I do not have ac.uk email address and never have needed to!False information from yourself pal

University of Cumbria
(Carlisle, Cumbria)

Log in to your University of Cumbria learning portal in order to verify your student status.

Launch Portal
JamesRandall9618

You don't because I do not have ac.uk email address and never have needed … You don't because I do not have ac.uk email address and never have needed to!False information from yourself pal

University of Cumbria
(Carlisle, Cumbria)

Log in to your University of Cumbria learning portal in order to verify your student status.

Launch Portal

or if you try alternative method your faced with this pal....

University of Cumbria
(Carlisle, Cumbria)

Tell us your personal University of Cumbria email address so we can send you a verification link.

Credentials

Personal Institution Email Address
Required
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants