asos unidays code please?

Hi there, can someone send me a discount code for Asos please? Thanks so much

8 Comments

0 deals posted and asking for our uni days codes? Not today SexySkyBlue. (_;)

I will sell you one for 5% of your total order (so you're still saving 5%) since you're quite inactive on here

AStonedRaichu

0 deals posted and asking for our uni days codes? Not today SexySkyBlue. … 0 deals posted and asking for our uni days codes? Not today SexySkyBlue. (_;)

​Happens all the time and they usually get what they want.

Original Poster

craigstephens

​Happens all the time and they usually get what they want.

"They usually get what they want"? It's only a discount code.. i can probably stretch to pay the extra £2 myself (_;) didn't see any guidelines about having to have posted anything before on here to get one. I'll know not to bother asking again - rude.

sexyskyblue

"They usually get what they want"? It's only a discount code.. i can … "They usually get what they want"? It's only a discount code.. i can probably stretch to pay the extra £2 myself (_;) didn't see any guidelines about having to have posted anything before on here to get one. I'll know not to bother asking again - rude.

​Bye-bye!

sexyskyblue

"They usually get what they want"? It's only a discount code.. i can … "They usually get what they want"? It's only a discount code.. i can probably stretch to pay the extra £2 myself (_;) didn't see any guidelines about having to have posted anything before on here to get one. I'll know not to bother asking again - rude.

​You see what happens is, someone like yourself will join the site, contribute nothing, ask for a code, use that code, leave never to return or contribute in the future. Then a long time member with lots of contribution comes along wanting a code, and nobody has one!
Winds me up.

Original Poster

craigstephens

​You see what happens is, someone like yourself will join the site, c … ​You see what happens is, someone like yourself will join the site, contribute nothing, ask for a code, use that code, leave never to return or contribute in the future. Then a long time member with lots of contribution comes along wanting a code, and nobody has one! Winds me up.

With a welcome like this I can't imagine why people would ever bother contributing? Some people sadly don't have the time to sit around all day on the internet looking for deals. It's nice to be nice sometimes.. I guess you missed the memo love

sexyskyblue

With a welcome like this I can't imagine why people would ever bother … With a welcome like this I can't imagine why people would ever bother contributing? Some people sadly don't have the time to sit around all day on the internet looking for deals. It's nice to be nice sometimes.. I guess you missed the memo love

You think it's rough in 'Ask'? I wouldn't even dare venture near 'Misc' then, Craig didn't miss the memo, he is right though, you're taking away without giving is all he's saying.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. seller asked for IMEI1111
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2544
    3. cats and royal canin biscuits912
    4. Wifi extender1217

See more discussions